Shivin SS Dil ke paas part 1

My 1st shivin SS guys random idea that I thought to write.

It's purely fictional and not in any way a representation of any real life event.

Mohsin was speaking to her on the phone for the passed 30 minutes. "Haan so you were saying Mikhu ki 1st birthday pe ammi aur abba are going aww" she said.

"Baby one sec..

"Yeah jaan no problem" he said

'Tell her you are also going and that to tomorrow bol bi de momo!'

His mind scolded him. His gut instinct was to tell her right now!

"Baby I'll call you back in 5 ok bye" she hung up..

"Kya karu.. tickets are booked shivi ko bolu? nai.. it's better not to if I tell her now then it will ruin her mood and right now she is shooting a mv woh bhi new wala If i tell her now then she won't be able to concentrate I can't do that to her" he said to himself.

"Its not much of a big deal she knows I am close to Zeba and all and she will be busy wrapping up balika ki shoot.."

His phone started vibrating " hello.. yes the reels ka shoot Sonalika pounch gaye?.. yeh mein bhi nikal raha hu mere bhai ke saath" he said then hung up.

"Shivi busy hogaye hai.. just then incoming call was coming through.

"Jaan mein reels ka shoot karne jara hu..we chat later ok?" She nodded

"Haan baby no problem.."

"Shivangi ma'am shot is ready" Shivi rolled her eyes and then nodded to the assistant director "haan mein are rahi hu"

"Shivi have a good shoot I love you jaan" Shivi giggled "arrey baby I love you too" she shook her head at his cuteness.

Mohsin shot for the reels and put his professional face on..he gave interviews and was asked about love. "Blood in the veins" everyone was taken back by his answer. "Kya answer diya yaar" said Sonalika. "Hmm without it you die" he said and Sonalika shook her head she didn't agree with the statement as she was a bit opinionated by nature.

"Bhai chalo.." said Sajjad both brothers left from there. Mohsin finished his packing "bhabhi is away shooting you told her na" Mohsin nodded "your bhabhi knows she needs to concentrate on her work and thats her focus" his answer just puzzled Sajjad.

The next day his story came on Instagram from the airport. "What the hell?" Said Shivi seeing it "ma'am shot.. Shivangi took a deep breath she couldn't deal with this right now..she went to shoot for her scene of Anandi she switched on the character role.

Mohsin switched on his phone after reaching Singapore airport. "Shivi has seen the story so she knows that's good I'll talk to my jaan once I reach Sydney" he said.

Shivi just wrapped up shoot and went home she was upset and angry with Mohsin for not telling her her 1st instinct was to delete his number.. "no no what am I doing.. I just need to eat dinner and think about this tomorrow"

The next day Mohsin reached Sydney he greeted Zeba and Taha at their home Mikhu was asleep.. Mohsin thought to call Shivi or expected some call from her after seeing the stories, but there was nothing. He started to call her but his phone got cut. "Network to theekh hai or maybe not.. I'll try again in a bit she is probably shooting" he put his phone away but his parents noticed something was up.

"Look who's awake" said Zeba Mohsin's face lit up and he carried Mikhu they all took turns in holding him then they relaxed and ate some lunch. "Haan ok bye beta" said ammi hanging up the call "Mohsin baccha zara room mein ana" he nodded