Shivin: My Family

Time frame:20…(something)

Mohsin’s car came through the road

“Dinesh?” He addressed their family driver

“haan bhaiya”

“Waha gadi park Kar do” said Mohsin the driver nodded and moved into another direction.

There was a small gathering of people near where they were. He rolled his eyes then looked next to him and his irritation vanished a few seconds past.

A man came forward. Mohsin opened his car door from the left side.

“Mohsin sir agaye?” said a reporter seeing Momo in his black goggles and blue cap and gave a wave to the reporters keeping a polite attitude.

“Akele hai?” asked another reporter.

Mohsin went to the right side and opened the door. Yes he was not alone he had his most anmol gift from Shivi, their pyar ki Nishani, their gift from Allah, their precious daughter Farah.

“Hi bacha aap jagaye?” he said with a smile. “Meri jaan” he kissed her cheek then opened the baby seat belt. Dinesh came out of the car..

“Chalo mumma will be waiting” he gently placed his princess on his shoulder and a cotton blanket on top to cover her face, they had put photos up of her on their Instagram but without showing her face.

They will put her photo up in a special muh dikhai, maybe a photoshoot later sometime.

Reporter 1 iwm buzz:“Nai Farah baby hai!"

Reporter 2 national reporter: Shivin bacha”

The word got around and everyone wanted to go try and get a glimpse of Shivin’s baby, all that could be seen was her fair complexion visibility by her legs and arms.

“Excuse me thoda dur se” , said Dinesh.

“Mohsin sir Shivangi ma'am ka rehearsal kaise chal re hai?”

“Bahot badiya,” he replied.

“Farah sora he hai?” asked another but he just rubbed her back through the blanket.

“Sir, one interview?”

“Abhi Shivi interzaar kar rahi hai” he replied, refusing it.

“Sir performance ki date?”

“Aap sab ko jaldi pata chal jayega inshallah ” he told them then turned around and went through the center doors.

Once he was inside he went directly through the door were Shivangi was rehearsing for her Kathak Manch Pravesh.

She always wanted to do one but was busy in life with her acting career.

Later she got married to the love of her life Mohsin Khan enjoying marital bliss.

Two years later she had Farah. She started light kathak during her pregnancy which made the childbirth easy.

After some months she trained to reduce her baby weight and it became her sole passion again.

During that time Sujata her guru ji told her now was a good time to start aiming towards a Manch Pravesh because Shivangi shouldn't waste her talent she was very good!

Mohsin and their families have been very supportive in the last two months with her long rehearsals.

Mohsin removed the  blanket off  their baby and sneaked in from the back, Sujata ji smiled and told him to come to the side so he can watch.