But your my student part 8

Kartik's lids fluttered it was around 8am "oh I should be up and at a meeting at 9am" he turned and looked in his arms. 'She's cute but I should have been stronger in saying not tonight how am I going to leave from here and go'' he thought. Kartik slowly untangled her from him. Then ruffled his hair as he laid down on his back. He looked to the doorway for a minute.

"Hello sir" he felt a sweet weight upon him and turned to his side "Naira" he held her steady as she was on top of him. "Good morning" she said ruffling his hair.

He smiled "it is indeed" he said getting lost in her smile then kissed her lips, they kissed for a bit

"I have a meeting at 9am" he said whilst tucking a loose hair strand behind her ear "ok yeah you should get ready" she said getting off him. He sat up then got out of bed to grab his stuff for the shower, he turned and saw her scrolling her phone. "Babe I'm gonna go shower" he said to which she looked up. "There is a bath in that one there you can hop into it your bag is here" he said. She nodded "yeah I'll go in one sec" she replied.

Kartik nodded "yeah I better hurry" he said then went to have a shower a few minutes later Naira went and did her toothbrush then sat back on the bed. 'Kartik is so hot oh gosh last night was so nice' she thought to herself they only slept in each others arms but it was a warm feeling.

"Naira you ready I.. " he said walking into the room "Naira come on it's getting late" he said seeing her in her night shirt. She rolled her eyes "Would you lighten up its ok" she said walking up to him. "Nice look" she commented and kept her hands on his waist. He looked at her and tugged her chin "don't touch places that equal danger territory for us" Naira giggled and removes his hand "you want to see danger Mr Goenka sir" she said then leaned in and Kartik held the small of her back with one hand as she was kissing the crook of his neck repeatedly.

"Do you like that? She asked to which he replied "hmm.." Naira smiled then stopped kissing his neck and held him close  "I'll go have a shower now" she said and he nodded "I'll give you more kisses here later" she caressed down his chest. "Like this" she said then kissed his pecs softly. "and here" she said whilst lower her lips slightly.

"Uff baby" he commented she rubbed his back as she kissed him more. Then stood straight looking into his eyes "Right I'll go shower or we could shower together?" she asked boldly. Kartik swallowed hard "together? Um..I've already showered so.. Naira giggled "Relax I am just kidding with you" she said, Kartik took her hands and enterwined them with his and then pulled her close "you were kidding?" He asked she went to answer but he took her lips in a right head tilt kiss sucking her lower lip, Naira held his nape as she started to peck and suck his upper lip. They enjoyed the kiss for a few minutes.

"I should go have a shower" said Naira, but Kartik held her hand "hmm so you got to explore my chest.." he said holding her around the waist. "Yah so.." she commented shyly. He started to fiddle with her top button   of her shirt "Um Kartik don't you have a meeting to get to?" She asked nervously.