Shivin: ts Mera Pehla Pyar 1

2016

Mohsin was shopping with his mumma, Zeba and Sajjad. They were all shopping at different parts of the mall floor.

"Mumma yeh wala accha hai?" He asked taking the third t-shirt. "Ya allah yeh ladka" she said as this was the 5th t-shirt he picked to buy.

"Mumma pakka yeh wala i'll buy" he said. "Oh nice choice bhai" said Zeba seeing the black t-shirt in her bro's hand.

On that same floor Shivangi was also buying stuff she was out shopping too with Sheetal and her mumma. "Di ye wali kese hai?" Asked her sister holding up a dress.

"Sheetal yeh wali cute hai '' said Shivi then she turned back to the makeup section picking up a coral lip shade, she applied the tester on her lips.

Mohsin's shopping was done. "Zeba kaha gai" he looked around but couldn't see her so he went to the girl section and spotted his sister. "Aree bacha aur kitni make up kit chaiye" he teased.

"Kya bhai aap jao i'll join you guys in 10" she said. Momo nodded his head then walked to the side as he turned his eyes caught attention he watched this girl trying a hair clip on the side of her hair and once she had attached it she smiled and yelled "yay" then removed it. he blinked gazing at her and shook his head.

"What am i doing i'm checking out this girl, I never do that and it's not right either openly gazing" he looked away. He took a deep breath and turned back.
but she was gone and he felt sad. "What the hell Momo go to ammi she is waiting" he scolded himself.

He took a slow pace in his walk he thought she had long gone but then as he looked again and there she he couldn't peel his eyes away.

He thought to go say hi. The very thought made him smile to see her face to face and hopefully make a conversation "Yes i will see this pretty, innoccent, cutie and.. no..what am i.. he stopped and saw her giggle she looked so beautiful.

 he stopped and saw her giggle she looked so beautiful

She wasn't alone. "Shayad uski behn hai" he said seeing Sheetal.

"Bhai there you are, let's go" she said. "Bacha ruk" he said and Zeba nodded "yeah what's up?" She asked. Mohsin spoke to her and asked her a favour.