Nightly Activities: Chapter 18

Pussy for breakfast that's how I start my day😋...
—————————

November 2019

*Casey's POV*

I took a long drag from my cart and blew the smoke out after a few seconds, savoring the taste. I watched the smoke disappear into the night breeze.

Leaning against the railing of my balcony, I let out a deep sigh. I heard the door slide open from behind me.

"Hey, you ok?" Billie asked softly, standing next to me. I hummed in response. "What's that?" She pointed to the cart in my hands.

My eyes stayed on the road as I responded, the noise around me sounding extremely muffled. "What does it do?" I barely heard her ask.

My head finally turned to look at her, immediately making eye contact with her. Her deep blue eyes staring into my droopy brown ones.

"Is Nat asleep?" I asked, my voice deeper and raspier than usual. "Yeah, out like a light." She responded. "Thank you princess." I pocketed my shit before bringing her into my arms.

"I really do appreciate you." I mumbled against her head before kissing her temple. "Of course baby." She lazily smiled up at me.

"Let's go inside it's getting chilly." I said, noticing her shiver. "Great idea." She chirped and quickly went inside, me following and closing the door after I was inside.

"Where's Zaidee?" My eyebrows furrowed when I didn't see my other girlfriend. "Restroom." Bil sighed, flopping on my bed.

"C'mere." She gestured for me to lay with her, and I did right after taking my shoes off. My head rested nicely on her boobies.

"You comfortable?" She chuckled. "Very." I snuggled closer, wrapping my arms around her. Her hands made their way into my hair emitting a little hum from me.

My eyes soon closed but I didn't fall asleep, I could still hear everything going on around me. Zaidee walked out of the restroom and I felt the bed dip behind me.

I felt her familiar lips kiss my neck then my jaw and finally my cheek. That'll make ya pussy throb. A small groan escaped my throat.

Z chuckled knowing exactly what she did. I lifted myself from the comfortable position and looked at the person who caused this.

She grinned at me innocently and tilted her head almost taunting me as if I wasn't gonna do anything. Instead of moving over to her I pecked Billie on the lips and went to the restroom.

For what? I have no clue. If I had a dick I'd definitely be bricked up, but since I don't I'm just wet right now. Feeling my boxers get slightly damp.

After a while of being zoned out I went back in the room. They both sat on my bed as Billie scrolled through the channels.

I walked over and carefully took away the controller before turning the tv off. I towered over them. "Strip." I ordered, looking back and forth between them as they followed my order.

"Good." My body moved to lay down in between them. I pulled Zaidee over me and connected our lips.

The kiss was slow and sensual, something new. I liked it. My tongue darted out and licked her bottom lip. She granted me access and I immediately started exploring her mouth.

She hummed against me at the taste. Dominating the kiss, like usual, I savored the moment. I gripped her jaw when I felt her trynna move away, deciding to let her go when I was satisfied.

She panted for oxygen, a smirk planted on my lips. She muttered a small 'fuck' and gave me a lazy smile.

I took my shirt off, leaving me in a sports bra and shorts. "Fix my problem for me, will ya baby?" I whispered darkly, my hand wrapped around Zaidee's throat.

She nodded, followed by a whimper when my grip tightened. "Words." I gritted. "Yes daddy." She stuttered out weakly.

She moved down pulling my shorts and boxers off in one go. Looking at me with lustful eyes once more before going in.

My bottom lip caught between my teeth. "Sit on my face." I motioned towards Billie. She obliged, straddling my face with her thick thighs.

Zaidee went to town sucking, licking, and nipping at my clit. I breathed heavily in response. Billie threw her head back as my tongue darted out and made contact with her pussy.

My movements copied Zaidee's and soon the room was filled with slight hums and moans. Billie's hands had a death grip on my hair making it painful to even think.

I untangled her hands and intertwined them with mine. Her shorts nails now digging into my skin. My hips moved to the pace Zaidee went in.

My moans sent vibrations up Billie's body every now and then receiving a gasp as her eyebrows furrowed even more.

The noises from the girl above me increased indicating she was getting closer to her climax, and so was I.

She looked down and made eye contact with me. Silently asking if she could cum. I gave her permission by slightly nodding and that's all it took for her legs to shake as she came in my mouth.

I helped her ride it out and soon I came as well, keeping the eye contact with Billie. I'm sure my pupils were dilated and my eyes red.

"Fuck that was hot." Z mumbled, wiping her chin. Billie slowly got off and dressed into pajamas, grabbing some for us as well.

Zaidee pulled me in for a kiss. Just as sensual as the one before but this time the taste was different. "I love you." She whispered against my lips.

"I love you too." I gave her one last peck before grabbing the clothes Billie had for me. "Thank you princess." I smiled, kissing her cheek.

"Thanks darling." Z and I changed into the comfy clothes and turned the lights off. Zai pulled Billie to lay between us. We laid our head on her chest.

"I'm convinced you guys love them more than me." She giggled. "That's not true, it's just a bonus we very much enjoy." I muttered against her.

"Yeah, what she said." Z agreed before yawning. As soon as my eyes closed I fell asleep, falling into a deep dark hole. One of the effects of being high.

———————————
Nice little touch added
Anyways, I'm aware it's short and I'm sorry
Also my b if there was mistakes🥱I'm tired asf

Thanks for reading tho
I love you😓🫶🏼

*forehead kiss* 😚

1089 words