Gemini

My name is Reilly Réne. I was born on May, twenty eighth in the year 3006. As the twins of the zodiac, I am generous, loyal to my family and the planet Zodious, I hate unnecessary drama, I can be passive but I will always stand up for myself or others if there is no other choice. My mind is always racing. Coming up with new ideas almost every minute. Most of the ideas are to help the kingdom and my family. Those ideas are what Amber always appreciates.

When I was three, Kiara told me that Lynn and Natalia were not our real sisters. They were adopted. Kiara expected me to be shocked but honestly, I didn't care. They were my sisters even if we weren't related. I loved both of them to death. Natalia especially. She always carried me around when I was a baby. She taught me how to tame my curly hair. And whenever I got a crush on a boy, I would talk to Natalia since she was understanding and wouldn't tease and bully me like Kiara.

All of us together, we were a normal family. Well except we lived in a palace and my parents were a fairy tale. Amber always told us to call Aaron father. And we did. He was a great man. So loving and generous. I thought he would marry Amber one day. I thought he would be King of Zodious. My opinion of him changed the day after I turned five. The last time I saw him, he and another woman were being dragged down the halls screaming for forgiveness. I wanted to follow them but Kiara found me and pulled me back.

Kiara told me that Aaron didn't love Amber anymore. That he didn't love us anymore. The next day, Aaron was gone. His room was cleared out. All of his pictures with Amber and us were destroyed. It's like he didn't even exist. That day, I realized something about my mother. If you break her heart or betray her trust, she can make you disappear. That made me fear and respect her even more.

My sisters tried thier best to shield me from it but I knew Amber had a drinking dependence. We never blamed her of course but it was scary to see her stumble around and slur her words. There was a time she almost fell off a balcony. It took all the strength I had in my seven year old body to pull her away. After that, Amber held me in her arms and cried. Telling me she was sorry. That she would never drink again. The next afternoon, she was on her fifth glass of brandy. While I was mad at her, I knew it wasn't her fault. 

On the eve of my fifteenth birthday, the planet of Mercury had given me the gift of seeing one day into the future for one hour. Every midnight, a portal opened and I would have access to see the events of the next day. It was quite useful. I had seen what everyone was about to do or say first. If it was something bad, I would prevent them from doing or saying it. Like for example when Lynn wanted to swim with the great white sharks or when Kiara shape-shifted into Amber and cursed out the entire Council. 

But I saw some beautiful things, like when my sister met Allie for the first time during a cold winter night, and slowly but surely fell in love with her, I never told Natalia anything of what I saw. I wanted her to be surprised. I wanted her to fall in love naturally. I did give her a clue about Allie proposing though. She didn't get it of course and was so surprised when it happened. Lynn and I were so happy for her. I was even more happy when Amber said she would pass down the crown when they get married. 

I had seen this conversation before and I tried to stop Kiara from lashing out but of course, she didn't listen to me. Typical stubborn Scorpio. Never listening to her youngest sister. Or anyone for that matter. I knew she would try to sabotage the engagement party. And as I put on my heels, I was on my way to stop it.