Sagittarius

My name is Mary Lynn. I was born December 20th in the year 3002. I am a Sagittarius. As the archer of the zodiac, I give the best advice, I know what I want and how to get it, I am generous to all, and I say it like it is no matter how harsh it can be. The only one who would ever get angry at my honesty is Kiara. But I've been handling her temper tantrums since the age of four. 

When Natalia and I were told of our adoption by Kiara, I wasn't shocked. We looked different from her and Reilly and from each other. I only threatened to cut her hair because she insulted Natalia. As her little sister and best friend, I wasn't going to stand for it. 

But when Amber came in and told us our adoption stories, we hugged her to tight. I was so grateful for her kindness to give me a wonderful life. I didn't even want to think about what would've become of me if my mother had never left me on those Castle steps.

I realized Amber's drinking habit only got worse when Aaron left the family. I wanted to hunt him down and take his life for breaking my mother's heart, but I knew that would only cause more problems. So, Natalia and I had started to mature quickly to keep everything from falling apart. Kiara, as combative as she was, still did her part of keeping Reilly's innocence by taking her out of the room when Amber had gotten wasted. 

On the eve of my fifteenth birthday, the planet of Jupiter gifted me the power of of flight. I did not have wings, but whenever I focused hard enough, my body levitated into the air. After that night, I barely used my feet. Flying around the castle and always spending my days and nights on the beach. Which annoyed Amber when I arrived late to formal events with damp hair and smelling like the sea. 

After Natalia met Allie, I could tell she was deeply in love. They couldn't spend one week without each other. They were the cutest love birds in the entire Kingdom. While Reilly and I were the happiest, Kiara couldn't have been more jealous. I mean, I probably would've been the same if I had slept with half of the men in the kingdom and not get one proposal.

Last week, we were told by Amber that she had decided to step down as Queen and pass along her legacy to Natalia and Allie. Riley and I couldn't have been more happy. As I looked at Kiara, I swear her eyes went red. She began to run, her hands aiming at Natalia's neck but before she could lay a finger on my big sister, I held her back and kicked her out of the room. Kiara was not going to ruin this night for us.

But now it was time for the night of celebration. Natalia and Allie's engagement party. I was ready to dance a lot, eat a lot and probably hold Amber's hair while she threw up the engagement cake I made. I knew that Natalia would be out dressing all of us, but I didn't care. It was her night. I had to be there for her. Us fire signs had to stick together. Once I finished adjusting up my makeup, I put on my royal blue heels and walked out the door, ready to dance the night away.