VERY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE

For those of you that don't know what a mage is. It's like a wizard or witch but with a title. The Green Mage, The Energy Mage, The Ocean Mage, The Animal Mage, The Rock Mage, etc. etc. etc. Some mages are good and amazing and wonderful, others are jacked up and sent on a bus to crazy town, and some are just downright evil.

Okay, I made this cover (do you like it?). It took me FOREVER though, because fore the longest time it looked all pixelated and really ugly, but I successfully made a cover!!! Anywho, I hope you enjoy this thriller, action, adventure, fantasy, medieval, and lil' bit o' romance novel. By teh way, THIS IS A COMPLETELY ORIGONAL BOOK WRITTEN BY ME. THIS IS COPYRIGHTED AND YOU CANNOT TAKE ANY PART OF THIS BOOK. But if you like the character names, you can use those....

Character Name Pronunciation Guide:

Miri (My-Ree)

Timon (Tie-Men)

Kitar (Key-Tar)

Wesley (Wes-Lee)

Seba (She-Baa)

Sebastian (She-Bast-Tea-An)

Claus (Khl-ous)

-

Character Descriptions:

Miri - 14 years old, sandy brown hair (goes to collar bone and is usually tied up in a pony tail), copper-golden eyes, short, skinny, scrawny, underweight, has a light frame, quick reflexes, is stronger than she gives herself credit for, best friends with Timon.

Timon - 14 years old, dark brown hair, pale green eyes, lean and tough, has "average" looking muscles for a 14 year old, stronger than everyone, abuses his levitation powers, can only levitate non-living objects, is best friends with Miri, is cousins with Kitar.

Kitar - 14 years old, raven black hair (waist long), deep blue eyes, average height and weight, lived in Lonway as a commoner until she was 2 (her parents died), she was sent off to Mount Linder to live with some distant relatives who loved her as their own, never worked in the quarry, made mosaics out of linder chippings nobody bothered using for anything, is cousins with Timon.

Prince Sebastian - 15 years old, dull-ish blonde hair, gray eyes, is home-schooled by the highest graduate from Quinn Academy, is predictable, hard working, intelligent, kind.

King Wesley and Queen Seba - Rulers of Lonway, love each other dearly, tax the commoners to much, do not talk much to anyone but they're highest personal servant David and highest guard Seffen, are both pretty stuck up.

-

Magic/Powers - Timon can levitate any non-living object up to 1,000 lbs. (pounds), he can also manually lift anything up to 3x his weight.

Kitar, King Wesley, Queen Seba, and Prince Sebastian do not have any magic or powers.

Miri does have a power(s), but you have to what and see what they are.( eue I ish so eval)

-

Other Info:

Title- To Kill a Mage

MC- Miri Ruth

Sub MC- Timon Count

MC's Home- Mount Linder

MC's Destination- Mount Blue

Magic/Powers?- For some people

MC's Companions- Timon Count, Kitar Whirel

# of Wanted Readers- 50-250

Genres- fantasy, action, adventure, thriller, paranormal, magic, powers, etc.

-

Another important thing you might want to know: If you liked a chapter, then please please please PLEASE vote for it. I work my butt off on this book, and I want you to enjoy it. If you have any constructive criticism, then feel free to write a comment. I will answer any questions you may possibly have and will thank you personally for commenting saying you enjoyed the chapter you read.

Happy Reading!

-Sara