Chapter 3

3rd person's POV
After deciding that she'd avoid Marcy, she was about to turn back, but she saw something that made her stop in her tracks.

Anne bit her lip as she felt her heart break.

There stood Marcy and Sasha inches away from each other, it looked like they were gonna kiss.

She felt her eyes watering and she quickly turned on her heels and ran away.

Marcy had seen something out of the corner of her eye, but when she went to look, the figure was gone.

She frowned in confusion but looked back at Sasha.

Unlike Marcy, the blonde had actually seen Anne as her lips formed a thin line in thought.

"Sasha?" The girl muttered which forced the blonde to look at her.

Sasha put on a semi forced smile and said. "Yeah?"

Marcy frowned but didn't say anything.

Sasha sighed in relief as an uncomfortable blush spread across her cheeks at something she seen that Marcy hadn't.

Anne's vision was blurred as she stumbled over rocks while running, she might trip, but she didn't care, all she wanted was to get far away from them as possible.

She continued running, despite her shortness of breath because of her crying and tiredness.

Once the Plantar's house entered her vision, she had felt a little relieved, but that feeling was short-lived as she tripped on a twig and crashed to the ground, luckily, she had broken her fall somewhat by extending her hands out.

She let out a sharp inhale as her scraped hands burned, but she was slightly glad since this took her mind off of the emotional pain.

She let out small sobs, as someone walked up to her, she didn't notice it because she was busy trying to lessen her sobs.

Once they had finally stopped in front of her, their eyes flashed with concern.

"Anne?"

To be continued...

(A/N) I hope you all know what I mean by 'uncomfortable blush' but if you don't- people can also blush when they're uncomfortable or anxious.