Chapter 10

3rd person's POV
"I think it's time you and Anne had a talk." Sasha said.

Marcy and Anne had locked eyes and immediately looked away with blushes on their faces.

"Okay..." They muttered and Sasha smiled sadly before leaving with Mia.

A heavy silence filled the air, as they both waited for the other to speak up.

Anne gave in first with a small sigh.

"Listen, Marcy, I- you don't have to say anything, I understand." She said with a hint of pain in her voice.

Marcy turned to her with a mixed of confused and shocked feelings.

"What? But how?" She said.

"I just- I accept that you like someone else, and I'm fine with it, but it still hurts to hear it, so I'd rather not, you know?"

Marcy stayed silent out of pure shock and Anne took that as her saying something wrong as she had a blush in embarrassment.

"N-Not that you'd need my approval of your guys' relationship! I-I just wanted to let you know that I wasn't mad."

Marcy's face twisted in more confusion, she didn't understand what relationship Anne was talking about.

"Anne, what-" She said but the other girl cut her off.

"It's just- you two have made me the happiest I've ever been, but you've also made me the saddest."

The raven-haired girl couldn't help guilty at that, but she didn't understand what was going on.

"Anne-"

"And seeing you two so happy and content with each other kinda hurt because I wished I could've given you that happiness."

Marcy stood there stunned for a second as she felt her face heat up.

"W-What?!"

To be continued...