Chapter 9

(Warning: Swearing.)

3rd person's POV
"Sasha? What are you-" She said, but before she could finish, the other girl slapped her and slammed her against the house.

Mia stared with her mouth agape as Anne felt a sting on her cheek and she felt a jolt of pain on her back.

"What the hell?" She murmured in pain, as she rubbed her back with one hand and her cheek with the other.

"Give me one good reason to not beat your ass right here." Sasha said through gritted teeth.

Anne was taken aback by that, as her face was laced with confusion, which only seemed to anger Sasha more.

"What? Whats gotten into you Sash?"

"Don't you fucking 'Sash' me, you know what you did, I may be an asshole but what you did was a new low."

Anne frowned in confusion, she genuinely had no clue what the other girl was talking about.

But the next sentence that came out of the blondes mouth made the brunette freeze.

"Who is this girl anyway?! And what does she have that Marcy doesn't?!"

"What?!" Anne sputtered as she flushed red at the mention of her crush.

"Don't play dumb, Boonchuy."

Anne gulped nervously, she had never seen Sasha this angry before.

But then a realization hit her.

Wait, of course she's mad, Marcy's her girlfriend!

That thought made the brunette upset as she avoided the blondes gaze.

Sasha thought Anne was ashamed though, because of her 'calling' her out.

"Well?! Are you just not gonna say anything?!"

Anne stayed silent which only angered the blonde more.

"I'm saying this as your friend, don't you understand?" Sasha said through gritted teeth.

Anne finally had enough, and she blurted something out.

"Friends don't date their friends crushes!"

Sasha was shocked at that and she stared blankly at Anne.

The brunette took the silence as Sasha being guilty as she scoffed.

"We're pretty similar, huh? Same taste in books, same taste in shows, same taste in cartoons, same taste in girls."

Anne stared at Sasha as the blonde froze.

The brunette let out a heavy sigh before speaking up again.

"You're so angry with me but you're the one breaking girl code and dating my crush, even when you knew I liked her."

"Anne-" The girl said, trying to clarify something but the brunette cut her off.

"I'm trying not to be selfish here, I truly am, but it's so hard and it really hurts seeing the person you love happier with someone else."

Sasha's eyes softened and she sighed.

"I get what you mean." She muttered.

Anne whipped her head towards her in confusion.

"What? But you're dating-" She said but cut herself off, when she heard a noise.

Both of the girls looked and saw Mia trying to sneak away, which made both of them raise an eyebrow.

Sasha had gotten away from Anne, and the brunette felt her back feeling a little better.

"Uh... Sorry, I saw a girl right there." Mia said before pointing somewhere and they followed her finger, only to see Marcy.

Anne felt a lot of emotions at once, happiness, pain, confusion and love.

The raven-haired girl winced once she realized she was caught.

"I think it's time you and Anne had a talk." Sasha said.

To be continued...