Chapter 34

I woke up to the sudden vibration of my phone. Groaning, I forced open my eyes, searching for it, I found it under Jungkook's pillow. Smiling at the memories, I picked it up without looking at the caller id.

"Sia" I shot up at the voice of my father.

"Your concerts are ending today. I will be picking you up the day after that" He paused for a second. My heart dropping with each passing beat. No, I was supposed to have more time. No! No!

"Happy birthday my little flower" He was crying, I had realised. I felt too much, too many emotions. I was guilty of having fun when my parents were suffering, guilty of leaving Kookie after such things happened. I needed a minute to breathe.

"Sia, my baby. How are you oh my god?" Mom's voice was too vulnerable. I hated it. My knees were weak eventhough I was lying on the bed.

"We will be thanking that moron for taking care of you" Dad was referring to Kang samchon but he hadn't, BTS had and for some reason I could not say this to my parents.

At the exact minute Jungkook opened his eyes. He was sleeping straight but the moment he saw me awake, he rolled over and put his head on my stomach, placing a light kiss there. Nothing could have calmed me down then.

"Be ready, ok, wait for maa and appa" Mom said before quickly hanging up. I wanted to get some air so I pulled up the cover but winced at the soreness when I tired to gather my legs. Ahh shit!

"Jungkook" I said caressing his hair out of habit.

"Give me a minute"

"You have practice" and I practically feel like puking.

"I wanna go to washroom" my voice must be hurried because he let me go and I rushed to the bathroom picking up the bathrobe and wrapping it around me. The unavoidable is coming now and now I had to tell the whole story to my members and unnies.

I washed my face, came out, picked up my sweatshirt and leggings, dressing warm was the only thing that could keep me sane. I had to work as Jungkook's styler, for the last time. Probably the last time.

"Jia that's my sweatshirt" Kook's voice brought me out of my day dream. There he was standing shirtless, his tattoos on display his face glowing. He was beautiful and mine. And I was probably going to leave him, No!  His face lit up in a gorgeous toothy grin.

"You are so small" he ruffled my hair, picked up the bathrobe, wrapped it around himself and walked out of my room.

"Meet you backstage, noona" He winked and exited the room. With shaky hands I pulled that sweatshirt off of me and wore  mine. I kept it in my suitcase, I will return to him tomorrow I thought.

I was greeted with a lot of happy birthdays by the staff, some were fake but I didn't mind them of course. I walked to the member I was assigned to, Jungkook. My heart sped up, my stomach churned with anxiety.

I wished him good morning as I cliped his hair with pins and started to curl some of them. His hair was longer now, I liked it like that.

"I loved it" he giggled and I looked at him confused.

"What?" I asked as I applied some moose on his hair, his hair held better shape when I applied it after heat.

"Last night" My body stopped moving as my heart jumped up in my chest. I just gave him a nod. How was I going to tell him?

I worried my lip as I started his skincare. He was supposed to go for sound check right now. I could talk to unnie and find a way out of this.

He kissed my hands suddenly and I messed up his contour. I frowned.

"Be still" I warned him. This boy always does this, does he even know what he does to my heart. Stupid Jungkookie.

"Nope" he kissed my hands again, I smacked his arm in return, he chuckled. I smiled at the sound, one of my favourite sounds.

I am sorry my love, but I will have to leave you tomorrow. I promise I will come back, I thought to myself and nodded. I was going to tell him this.

The concert was a hit,I took my time memorizing Suni unnie's proud smile, Woo unnie's powerful stance as she continuously snapped photos of my dear members. I even captured some moments and sent them to my drive, I will download them later.  I didn't even had the time to grieve as the members came rushing in, changed their clothes and minutes later I was cleaning up the green room.

I sighed heavily when I got home. The members were all awake, probably reminiscing their moments. I kept my head low and went straight to the kitchen to make coffee for them. I didn't even want to think what will happen tomorrow. I just hope everything would be alright.

I couldn't be more wrong.

***************************************
Ahh, this is the prefinale omg. I am so happy I got to complete this story.

I also just noticed that we are past 250 reads! Thank you so much everyone.

The final chapter will be up by tonight or tomorrow.

I will see you in the next chapter.

Bye bye👋👋

Stuti💜💜