Chapter 8

Next day, in Divi 's house all of them got up. They were having a headache except harshad. They all took advil to decrease thier headache. After sometime, nan - mai ghar jaati hu. All of them noded thier heads! She hugged all of them & went away. ( she changed her clothes to the one she was wearing).

In murthy mansion, nandini went to  her room to get ready for college. After sometime, she goes to the dining table but no one was there.
Nan - kaka mujhe breakfast de dijiye,
Kaka - ji betiya! And went away.
Nandini was sitting in the dining table & scrolling her phone.
Kaka - ye lijiye betiya aapka breakfast. Nandini was eating and talking to kaka.
Nan - vese sb kaha hai?
Kaka - vo mukti madam siriyon se gir gai hai unko dekhne ke liye gye h.
Nan - Ooo Acha! She finishes her breakfast &went for college by informing him.

At the park, she was waiting for her friends. They came after sometime & she got into the car & drives off to college.
( Nobody was in the house so she didn't bother to change her dress to indian!)

At the college, they were talking & laughing among themselves

Ar - guys! Canteen chalte hai, mujhe bhook lag raha hai.
Sid ( shocked face) - ghr pe breakfast kiya toh phir itni jaldi bhook kaise lag sakta hai?
Ar - mra digestive system thora fast h.
Nan - guys canteen chalte hai, bekaar ke pjs nhi sunna h. They all were moving towards canteen but stopped seeing something.....
Nan ( 😡) - what the fuck!

( Nandini wears traditional dress when she goes to college from mansion, but she changes in harshad 's house.)

What did they see?
Bye bye, see u all in next update, till then,

Signing off,
Shreya shreya 7.