Chapter 15

At the same day, in Murthy Mansion
Nan has entered the house and saw no one there, she heaves a sigh of relief. Then move to her room, she flopped herself in the bed. She took her phone & send a message in group chat that she has reached........ & she was feeling sleepy so she goes to sleep

Meanwhile, in Piya & Saanvi 's apartment ( Basically, it's not an apartment but a penthouse ) .
Div - nan will drive harshad 's car & will keep it in front of Saxsena Mansion! From there she will walk to her house. In that way, no one will notice neither her driving nor harshad 's car. Understood!
They noded thier heads....
Now everyone 's phone pinged with a notification at the same time
Pi - it's doll 's message! She has reached  .......
Sid ( nervous) - guys! I want to tell you something. Everyone eyes snapped to his & he took a deep breath, sid - I have decided to propose Nanz today. By listening to this news, the girls squealed & boys give him a bro hug except someone.
Div - babe what happened? U r not happy!
Har - no, I'm very happy!
Div - then y u have a frown on your face ? Everyone was waiting for harshad to answer mainly sid ( Everyone knows harshad had a reason for not being happy because harshad was the one who was the most excited when he got to know that sid loves nandini  ) .
Har ( concerned) - it's just that baby ne Bohut kuch saha hai bachpan se! She didn't get the love and care from her family which she needed the most. She got all the love, care by me and mom dad. Then aliya came there & all her family involved with her and leaving baby alone. Then she started drifting apart and live with us and my parents love her including me. She was or is spoiled by us but never taken for granted.
Sid - I can really understand ur brotherly concern but believe me I really love Nanz .
Har ( hugs him) - I believe you sid ,jokes - if you hurt her then I will kill you!
Ka / An ( in unison) - I'll also help! & smriks.....
Sid ( dramatically) - no one loves him & sings Dost Dost Na Raha.......
Pi ( smacks Sid 's head) - sid, tum karan se durr raho, he is rubbing u off!
Sa - Exactly ! Ek hi drama queen kafi h, ek aur nhi chahiye
Ka - hey bhagwan! Kaisi gf mili h? Apne hi bf Ki insult kr rahi hai. New gf dhundna parega & pouts.
Sa ( over sweetly) - kaaaaraaaan ! ........ Tum na one week ke liye guest room me sona! OK baby.... & she leaves to her room.
Karan stay horrified!.... Ansh nudges him to go behind her & he runs light..... & everyone laughs

in the Murthy mansion, nan has woken up from her nap, she is hungry so she goes downstairs to look for some food ( she doesn't know that her family i.e the Murthy 's has came back from their outing)
When she got down, she sees her parents are sitting in the living room.
Nan ( thought to herself) - OH no! They are back, it means I needed a lie to convince them, think Nanz!...... Ya got it 💡.
Nan move towards her parents.
Nan - Vo Appa mujhe kal ek assignment submit Karna hai so aapki permission chahiye thi,
Ram -kaisi permission?
Nan - mujhe apne friend ke ghar jaana hai, vo partner assignment h!
Raman & ishita look at each other, & permitted her.
Ishi - OK, toh kab jaana hai? Nan was very happy infact excited but controlled her bursting excitement.
Nan - Abhi... Or mai aaj vahi rahungi, kal aa jaungi. Ishita was going to say something but raman noded. Nan goes to the kitchen , collects some food and went to her room.

In her room, Nan was busy packing her dress & she had put books on top of that to cover. She was dressed in

with same shoes and took her duffle bag, locked her door & went down

with same shoes and took her duffle bag, locked her door & went down. She saw the Malhotra's were also there & groaned internally!.....  Manik notices her & starts smiling like a fool.

Man - hy nandini
Nan ( fakes a smile) - hi everyone,
Al - r u going somewhere? Then everyone notices the bag. She want to say Isn't it oblivious but instead
Nan - yeah. Manik raises an eyebrow to continue. Nan was internally scoffed at his behavior but continued
Nan - I'm going to my friend 's house to complete an assignment and I'm going to be late. She rushes out!
Ishi - it's OK manik. Tomorrow u can spend time with her, Manik nodded sadly & goes back to their conversations.........

At the Saxsena Mansion ( Short form SM ) , in the living room,.
Divi was sitting in a couch and watching harshad pacing to & fro!
Div ( got frustrated) - baby! Stop pacing around for God 's sake.
Har - I can't, what if they didn't allow her to come, what if somebody notices her coming here.
Divi places a hand on her shoulder  .

Div - babe u know her more than me, u r doubting her. U know how she's smart. Har was going to say something but got interrupted by someone standing on the door!....

Nan - Aww thanks divi for the compliment. Divi hugs her & dragged her on the sofa.
Div - oh thank god! Ab tum sambhalo apne bhai ko..
Nan - what happen bro & side hugs him......

Bye bye, see you soon.
With Love,
Shreya shreya 7.