Chapter 23

In the car, most of the dazzlers are sleeping ( they are going back in the same way they came, BTW it's 4 AM, it's in karan 's car )
So, a soft music is playing in the background!
Harsh is driving the car, ansh is sitting beside him, others are sitting in the back, Piu & Divi are holding hands and curled up together and S is on K 's lap & her head is on his chest and he is holding her waist protectively.........

On the other side, in Sidni 's car
Sid is driving the car and Nanz is sitting beside him, leaning on the window.. They are enjoying the silence, it's comfortable.
Sid is glancing at Nanz & seeing her head falling, so from one hand, he adjusts her head on his shoulder. Nanz grips his shoulder........

After sometime, they reached the back of Nanz Mansion 
Sid parked the car; proceed to wake her up!
Sid ( softly) - Jaan! Wake up
Nan ( sleepily) - hmm! 5 min. She sleep again.
Sid ( caressing her cheek) - wake up baby, ghar aa gaya h & peck her forehead.
Nan smiles in sleep & open her eyes and got up.
Nan smashes her lips on his, pulling each other closer, pour all the love in the kiss, unfortunately they let go of each other for oxygen and smile at each other.
Nan ( breathe heavily) - I love you so much jaan
Sid (breathe heavily) - i love you too baby.
Sid got into the car and drives away.

DivShad reached! Now Ansh is in the driver seat & piu sat beside him and they reached home.

In the Rajput Mansion :

Sid reached home safely and went towards his room ......
He falls on the bed and opens her mobile, scrolling through the instagram & suddenly he remembered something & opens the group chat Dazzlers!
Sid - I have reached home safely!
Div - we also reached home
Ka - we also reached. S is sleeping!
Sid - obviously! S got very tired. We all got tired...

Nan - Hey Guys! I have also reached
Sid - R u OK?
Nan - I'm fine.... But
Ka - but what?
Nan - Jldi aane ke chakkar me, I sprained my ankle.
Sid - Aaram se karna chaiyee tha na
Har - jada dard ho rha h?
Ka - pain relief lagaya? They all started asking / scolding at one time. Nan got irritated and
Nan - Shutup! Mujhe bolne toh do, I'm fine, jyada dard nhi ho rha h, maine pain relief lagaya h, Guys I am feeling sleepy so bye
Sid - ya bye jaan 😍
Har - OK
Ka - Bye bye. They ended the chat.. Nan was really tired ,,so without changing her dress ,she went to sleep.......

In the morning, 8 am :
Nan wakes up from her sleep ( They don't need to go to college because of Finals!  ) .... She moves to the bathroom to take shower
After sometime, she changed into

 She moves to the bathroom to take shower After sometime, she changed into

She went to the dressing table to dry her hair. As she sat on the bed, her bedroom door knock; she opened it & saw kaka holding her breakfast, she thanked him and took the tray from him and locked her door. She kept the tray at the table & sat on the chair and started eating....

After finishing her breakfast, Nan went to her bed with books and started studying for her exams....
After sometime she got a message from the girls chat..
Sa - guys! Mujhe Ek subject me bohut Prlm ho rha h, so I want help?
Pi - name ur subject!
Sa - it's in business studies
Nan - best help, kal tum college chali jao. Hmare professor se puch lo Vo saare doubt clear Kar denge!
Div - I agree with Nanz, vo khadus h Lekin parate Bohut Acha h.
Pi - so r u going?
Sa - Yaa sure
Nan - perfect! I also have some doubt, so I am also coming.
Div - ghar jaane se pehle hmare Yha aana, mom ko kuch baat Karna h.... Piu! I'm telling you also or boys ko mat batana .
Pi - OK we will not tell them
They ended the chat and nan went back to her studies......
( Nandini wear glasses in study time  )

After sometime, in Murty Mansion
Other people except nandini had left for their own work & Nandini is alone with the servants
Nan got ready for college & took her bag and went down

She spotted kaka in the living room;
Nan - I'm leaving kaka
Ka - ji bitiya; lunch me kya banau?
Nan - Mom se puch lijiye!
Ka - lekin bitiya, madam ne kaha vo Malhotras ke vaha lunch karegi!
Nan - Achaa!! Kab tak vapas aayegi, kuch kaha
Ka - Aisa toh kuch nahi kaha
Nan - mere liye lunch mat banayega, aaplog kha lijiyega, college ke baad mai bhai ke ghar jaungi, shaam tak aa jaungi. Agar Mom pehle aa gayi toh call kar dijiyega.
Ka - thik hai...........

Nan leaves...........

Bye bye, see you in the next update ,stay safe and be happy.
With Love ,
Shreya shreya 7.