Chapter 20

Next day, 6:30 pm!
Nan have fresh en up & left for the Murty Mansion. She doesn't want to wake anyone so she stuck a note on the fridge...... ( Nan 's outfit in media box)

In the park, other people were doing their daily routine. Nan also started her jogging with headphones on....... After sometime , she saw someone was jogging beside her. She turned her head and turn off the music!
Nan - OH it's you!
Op - yes, it's me, why u got scared?
Nan - no, actually got curious to know. I thought that they are here.
Op - ohh, u know those fools are not waking up this early morning!
Nan - yaa u r ryt.
Op - let's finish our jogging!
Nan - let's go! & they started their jogging with silence, both of them has their headphones on. It was peaceful, calm. They were enjoying the silence, after jogging, both of them started doing some of their exercises . Although in Saxsena Mansion, they have a gym but all Dazzlers like to do in Indoor.

Nan & the other person were sweating, they drank some water!
Nan - bye, see you in college Divi!
Div - see you girl! Yes, the other person was

Divya!

They parted their ways ; soon Nan reached the house. She got inside & saw no one. She sighs a relief because she was in no mood for interrogations... She jogged towards her room and locks the door and straight away went to the shower....

In Saxsena Mansion, Divi reached & went to their room not before saying;
Div - Good Morning Dad 😊
The man was sitting in the living room reading the newspaper with a serious look! After hearing her daughter voice, his lips curve into a smile & took a look up
Rit - Good Morning My Princess! 😊
Div - Where is Mom?
Just in a lady came out of the kitchen and listened to the talk;
Lady - here I am! Divi turned around
Div - Good Morning Mom! 😊
Pur - Good Morning My dear 😊 , go to your room, take a shower and get ready
Div - OK Mom; she was going upstairs....
Rit ( yell) - Princess !
Div ( turn towards dad) - yes?
Rit - pls do the honours of waking up my idiot son!
Div ( giggle) - sure dad! She goes towards their room. She opens the door and saw her boyfriend sleeping..
Div ( thought to herself) - I have time, first I need to shower then I will wake him up... She goes to the bathroom

After sometime she came out, dressed herself and went towards the mirror. She sat down on the tool & put her makeup. She put a eyeliner, some kajal, a lip gloss & tied her hair into loose ponytail . She pack her bag with books, copy & a pen. She took her phone & moves towards to wake up her bf.
Div - wake up baby, but he didn't wake up.
Div - wake up! We are going to be late for college
Har ( sleepy) - 5 mins love . She got fed up by listening the same line
Div - tm sote raho, mai ja rahi hu. Still he didn't get up.
Div ( frustrated) - I'm calling Mom! By listening it, he got up!
Har - I'm up!
Div - Ready ho jao, I'm waiting down stairs. She goes towards the door but stopped
Har - hey wait, u have not given my morning kiss!
Div - I'm not giving it!
Har ( pout) - but why!?
Div - for not waking up early. She runs outside.
Har - this is not fair! I will take my revenge, he stomps his feet and moves towards the bathroom... She laughes & went downstairs..........

On the other side, Nan got ready for college, took her bag, locks her room and goes down stairs!
Nan - good morning everyone. Everyone replies back...
Ram - abhi, navu & nandu finals aa raha hai, ache se studies krna!
Abhnavni - yes appa!
After finishing their breakfast, nan is the first one to move outside
Nan - bye everyone! She leaves.........

She was walking alone to the park where her friends will pick her up. She has not changed her outfit. She was waiting for her friends but to her surprise The one & only her Boyfriend, Sid came to pick her.
Sid came outside, - hey baby! I miss you & peck her lips!
Nan ( hug him) - I miss you too Jaan, & kisses his neck, He shivered at her touch. She smriks but hides
Nan - Come ON! We are going to be late. She sat down beside the driver 's seat, Sid sat in the driver seat & start the car and soft music was playing in the background & nan was playing with her ring which sid has got for her. It was a matching ring. Sid wears in right hand finger, nan wears in left hand finger......

Bye, see you soon in the next update. If u want to give some suggestions then Pls do give .

With Love,
Shreya shreya 7.