Chapter 11

At 8 am, Murthy Mansion. ( Sunday )
Everyone turned around and saw nandini in jogging outfit, with headphones hanging on her neck
Nan - cabir sbki morning time alag hoti h, she gave him a sarcastic smile.
To everyone, gd morning Appa, Amma and manik, cabir. She went to her room to take a shower.

After her shower, she came downstairs and saw no one. She sighs !
Nan ( shouted) - kaka, kaka...... ??
Ka - ji bitiya.
Nan - sab kaha gaye?
Ka - sab chale gaye, vo aaj Sunday h toh bachho ko bahar ghumna tha or madam ne kaha sab Malhotra's ke Vha rukenge or kl subah aayenge!
Nan - thik h, Jb koi h nhi! Mai change kar ke aayi.

In her room, Nan 's POV
I was not feeling upset with their behaviour because I was used to it from childhood. They literary never care for me. I have my parents with me not by blood though. They love, care & taught me everything for which I'll always be grateful to them. Even, kaka is also like my grandpa to me. He also know the broken relationship with my name family & fake friends......
POV finishes!
Nan went down & told kaka that she is going out with her friends or ha.....
Nan - kaka aap ghar chale jaa skte ho, kl aa jayega! Kaka nodes in yes & went away to get his things. Nan was waiting outside for the keys.

After he went away, nan took the 🔑 & her duffle bag and started walking through the lane.

After sometime, she reached the cafe & enters inside. The cafe has a warm & cozy atmosphere. She search for her friends and her eyes landed on a table. She was moving towards them but stopped behind arya!
Ar - damn where is she? I'm hungry
Har - abhi toh tune ghar pe chaar Alu paratha thoose. Itni jaldi kaise bhuk lag skti h?
Arya was going to say but someone smacked his head
Ar ( fake crying) - Oww! What the hell?
Sm ( from behind) - abey bhukkad? Itna khayega toh mota ho jayega !
Har - Nanz! He hugged her & told her to sit.... They  gave their orders and started chatting, laughing at the jokes & the minimum eye lock shared between sidni. Their friends had noticed but never commented on it.
Their orders came

For nan, sid 🖕🖕🖕

For nan, sid 🖕🖕🖕

For arya, ansh 👆👆👆

For arya, ansh 👆👆👆