Chapter 14

The Next Day,
Nan wakes up, shower and get ready to leave.
When she came downstairs, she met Piya !
Pi - gd morning doll! Tum baitho, mai breakfast bna leti hu!
Nan - gd morning piu! Let me also help.
Pi - nhi, u just go and wake everyone up. & she goes to the kitchen .
Nan ( following her) - but tum akele kaise karogi, let me also help n ?
Someone - but vo akeli nhi h, mai hu n! They both turned around and
Nan ( surprised) - tm kaha se aa rahi ho?
O p - garden me thi! Mai or piya kitchen sambhal lenge
Nan - but Saanvi I can help you both! Yes, she was none other than Saanvi, the mom of the group.
Sa - no! U just do what piya has told u.
Nan ( defeated) - okay. She leaves and moves towards sid 's room.

In Sid 's room,
Nan opens the door and enters, saw sid was sleeping peacefully. Nan thought that he was looking so cute that she didn't want to wake him up ,but she has to do it!
Nan ( softly) - Sid! Wake up ! He doesn't stirred.
Nan ( shakes him) - wake up sid, it's 8 am
Sid stirs in sleep & lays his head on her lap. Nan smiles seeing this & runs her fingers through his smooth hair. Sid smiles by knowing the touch.
Sid - 5 mins!
Nan - no 5 mins, I have to leave for Murthy mansion.
Sid woke up - OK fine, I'm going to shower. Nan gets up to leave but
Sid ( stops her) - don't forget that u have to come with me .
Nan - I remember but where are we going?
Sid - it's a surprise & he leaves to shower.
Nan pouts and yells an okay. She leaves from his room.
She goes to Piyansh 's room, enters inside but don't find any one but hears the shower running so she leaves.

At last she wakes up karan & run downstairs with karan chasing her.... Nan quickly hides herself behind saanvi. Karan came there, piya notice him!
Pi - kya hua karan? Then Saanvi turns,
Sa - why are you so wet?
Ka ( angry) - ur dear Nanz has done this!
Pi - but where is she?
Ka - you are asking me that! She is hiding behind Saanvi!
Pi - ohh I know why.
Then Saanvi pulls nan 's ear & bought her outside....
Nan ( in pain) - Oww Oww,  please choro! Ah leave my ear.
Sa - first say sorry to him...... Karan smriks ,piya chuckles lightly. Saanvi twists more....
Nan ( yelps) - OK fine, sorry! Leave my ear, it's gotten red! She leaves.
Sa - karan go fresh en up & comes downstairs, now shoo u both!
Karan goes in his room and nan sat in the living room, scrolling her second phone.......
Har - gud morning Nanz & ruffles her hair.....
Nan ( swats his hand away) - good morning bhai & settle her hairs back to its place........
Pi ( from the dining table) - breakfast ready!! All of them settles themselves in their chair! Karan come down & sat in the chair
Ka ( grumpily) - good morning everyone. & everyone says back to him..
An - what happened to ur mood??
Pi ( smiles) - oh nothing, nan pranked him. By listening the word prank ,,, his eyes lit up ( Ansh is a prankster, nan & karan are his partner in crime. When the three of them are together, it's chaos everywhere! In simple words, they are trouble makers ) .....
An ( excitement) - what did you do Nanz?
Nan ( in same excitement) - Saanvi told me to wake up the boys....
Flashback Start; ( Nan POV)
I have gone to karan 's room to wake him up, I shook him many times but he didn't wake up, then I took a bucket filled it with cold water, then I moved to his fridge and took out some ice cubes, pour it in the bucket. I lifted the bucket towards his sleeping figure & pour out on him! He got up with a jerk, I was busy laughing that I didn't notice him coming towards me
..... After I noticed him, I ran away & he chasing me behind..... Flashback Ends!..........
Present time,
Ansh burst out laughing & soon everyone joins him except karan!
Ka - jitna hasna h haslo, remember Nanz I'll take my revenge !
Nan ( sarcastic way) - yea sure, I'm waiting! Nan looks towards her wrist watch, it showed 8:45 am......
Nan - guys I'm leaving! She hugs everyone & proceeds to leave
An - wait some one will drop u?
Nan - no problem, pass me hi h. I'll go by walking! By listening to her, all the boys started protesting & arguing. Nan locks her eyes with the girls & shakes their head at their overprotective nature.
Div ( shouted loudly) - Stop It!  Idiots huffs, babe give her the car keys, she will drive there.
Har - but they will notice her driving ( according to them, nandu doesn't know driving) & top of that Aliya will be there, she will recognize my car!
Nan - bhai u take too much tension. They will not know, now give me the keys I'm getting late. Har handover the keys to her.
Sid - r u sure! I can drop you!
Nan - I'm 100% sure, divi will tell you my plan, bye guys, she hugs sid one last time & wave a bye to everyone. She sat in the car and drives away.
Sa - I also want to know?
Div - living room me aao

Bye bye, see you soon,
With love,
Shreya shreya 7.