CHAPTER 1

You're currently standing in front of the Hogwarts entrance with other first year students. All of you are mesmerised by the view in front of you.This is your first time at Hogwarts, and you thought to yourself that this place is looking cool as heck!

After we're escorted into the Great Hall, it's time to get sorted into Houses. One by one the new students are called to the front to be sorted by the Sorting Hat. Now it's your turn. After you're seated on the chair, the hat is placed on your head, but it immediately sorts you into Slytherin. You get up from the chair and stride towards the Slytherin table full with pride as you hear them chant and cheer for you. While you walk, trying to find the empty seat, that's when someone catches your eyes, as you both make eye contact for brief seconds. That was the first time you saw Draco, cheering for you together with the others.

Several weeks later, you and your friends are currently doing Potions assignment from Prof Snape in the Slytherin common room. There are other group of students doing their assignments too, including Draco and his friends who sat not far from you

"Do you understand how to do this, Amie?", you ask your friend while scribbling half-written paper.
"Literally no! I never understood what Prof Snape ever taught in class.", she replies.
"Ughh... I know right!"

You think to yourself how to finish this assignment, then you see Draco. You point at him and his friends.

"Hey, what if I go and ask them? They're second year students, so they might understand more than us...?", you say, unsure.

"Err.. I'm not sure... I don't think that's a good idea-"

Before she even finishes her sentence, you already go towards Draco's table.

"Excuse me. My friends and I find this Potions assignment quite hard to understand. Can you guys help us with this?"

Draco and his friends look up at you judgingly and laugh mischievously afterward.

"Are you stupid? Who do you think you are, asking for us to teach you like that?", he replies, smirking.
Feeling annoyed, you say, "Oh I am sorry. I am sure you're as stupid as me, that's why you can't help me with this. You can just tell me that, y'know."
"YOU!-"

He stands abruptly as you roll your eyes and go back to your table before Draco finishes his sentence. Since that meeting, you two have been bickering back and forth with each other every time you two meet.