CHAPTER 5

After the party, it's officially known that you and Draco are together. He's been nice and sweet to you during your entire relationship. Even Pansy can't separate you both anymore.

It's almost Christmas. Many students go back to their homes to celebrate the festive day with their family. You're no exception, but not today. You decide to stay back for one more day to help Prof Sprout with her plants. After you bid your friends goodbye, you decide to lay in your bed for a while.

"Psst... YN"

You're startled as you hear someone calling your name. You're not expecting someone. But when you look around, you see someone you love dearly.

"Draco!"

You both embrace each other in a long hug.

"What're you doing here, Draco? I thought you went home already?"
"I just miss you, honey. Don't you miss me too?", he winks at you.
"I miss you too..."

You blush. There's no way you didn't miss the only person you ever have feelings for in Hogwarts.

"But still, you shouldn't be here! It's girl dorm-"
"Shh.. I know. But there's no one here now. That's why I sneak in here, to meet you.", he says sheepishly.
"Aww... But I have to help Prof Sprout after this."
"It's okay, honey. I have to be somewhere too. I'll come see you again before bedtime."

Just as he said, he comes to the girl dormitory again to meet you at night. You both cuddle on your bed together while he plays with your hair.

"How's your day, honey?" Draco asks.
"Just fine. But those Mandrakes sure are hell to handle" you laugh.
"I'm sure you're good at it tho" he laughs too.
"YN, your birthday's tomorrow right?"
"How do you know?" you are shocked because you never told him your birthday.
"Well, I have my own informant", he says, feigning ignorance.
"That must be Bella and Amie, right?"

He grins before he sits up to give you your present.

"So, here's your gift. Open it."

The velvety black box feels so luxurious in your hand. As you open the box, you can see the necklace with light pink flowers as the charm.

 As you open the box, you can see the necklace with light pink flowers as the charm

"It's not much, but I want you to know I value you much more than this", he says.
"It-It's so pretty, Draco"
"Let me help you wear this"

You feel moved by his act as he puts on the necklace from your behind.

"I'm not sure if you like flower or accessories, but it reminds me of you when I saw this necklace"

As he finishes putting it on, you turn back to face him.

"It looks pretty on you", he smiles.
"Thank you. I appreciate it."

You smile back at him, before you jump and hug him tightly.

"Be careful there. I might not let you go if you hug me like that"
"Then don't let me go" you look up at him, trying to look innocent.
"You naughty girl"

That night, you sleep in his embrace peacefully while he hums a lullaby to your ears.

"I love to hold you close, tonight and always. I love to wake up next to you."