CHAPTER 10

The Golden trio went separate ways after we escaped. Draco tries to find someone or something to get me treated and still blames himself about what happened to you. But you try to assure him

“I’m not dying, Draco. Just probably broke a rib or two, I don't know.”, you shrug.
“A rib or two you said”, he scoffs.

You laugh, but immediately wince as you feel the sharp pain all around the body. He looks concerned.

“I’m fine…”
“You’re not. I’ll try to find someone. Wait for me here.” he says, leaving me in the corridor.

You shut your eyes, trying to ignore the pain. However, two death eaters discovered you there, and captured you, but you were too weak to fight back. They’ve taken you as hostage and   tortured you in order to know Harry's location. But somehow, they discovered your relationship with Draco. So they decided to bring you to Voldemort.

"You know I'm not interested in some random kid. I want Harry Potter!"
"But she's together with Malfoy's kid. We might be able to get some information from him this way"
"Very well. Bring the kid here"

Draco arrives there, looking horrified. And somehow Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy are there too.

"I never knew you're going to be father, Draco. That's good news! "   Voldemort says.

Draco's shocked. He never knows about it because you never told him before.

"Now, tell me where's Potter or I'll kill this girl!" Voldemort points his wand to your neck.

He's speechless. But he promised to you before to do the right thing.

"Kill her, and the baby. I don't care", he says, determined.
"Well, I don't care who dies. But since you do…" he pressed the tip of the wand harder to your neck.

"... I might spare YN's life if you cooperate"

Draco is on the verge of crying, and giving up. He wants to do the right thing like he promised you, but he can't lose you.

"Kneel to me, Draco. Get on your knees!", he adds.
"No, Draco!", you shout.

But Draco slowly kneels to the ground. Voldermort looks satisfied as Draco follows his order. But suddenly there are sparks of spell casted onto Voldermort. Draco turns toward the person and sees Ron.

"Draco! Get YN out of here!" Ron shouts, before casting another spell toward Voldermort.

As Hermione and few others join to cast spells toward Voldermort and the death eaters, Draco runs toward you to bring you out of here.

"I'm sorry YN. I shouldn't left—"
"Draco, it's fine"

You try to stand but you fail, and Draco manages to catch you.

"I got you, honey. I got you this time.", he says.

Draco carries you all the way to the Hospital Wing to get treated.

After few days you being treated for serious injuries, you wake up. You realise Draco is sitting at your bedside, sleeping while holding your hand this whole time. You brings your other hand to play with his hair slowly, but somehow it still managed to stir his sleep.

"You're awake…, YN" he mumbles.
"...Yes I am"

He kisses your hand and you smile a bit. But your smile drop quickly when you realised something wrong.

"My… stomach", you look at him, eyes widened.
"...I'm sorry, honey"
"... My baby"

You bawl your eyes out as the realisation hit you like a TRUCK. Draco try to calm you down and being supportive with your grief.

"It's not your fault, YN. Quit blaming yourself. I'm the one in the fault. You should blame me instead" he says.
"But it's not your fault, Draco"
"It's not your fault too. Come here", he hugs you

"I'm here now, you're safe with me"

Draco promises to not let you go again, to have babies and family together with you.  Then he sings the lullaby to you as you fall asleep in his embrace.