Epilogue

Loki groans as he finishes talking, wondering if the crazy, red-clad man will finally give him his freedom. Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to be the case as "Deadpool" sits back against the chair he's been lounging on for the past few hours and steeples his fingers together before his face.

"Hm."

Loki shifts, uncomfortable in the ropes binding him to the smelly couch, and yells to draw the man's wandering attention back to him as he seems to be lost in thought, "There! I've told you the entire story. Now, release me, Fool!"

Deadpool strokes his nonexistent beard and turns away from him slightly, thinking hard. "Hm... Hmmmm... HMMMMMMM!"

With a growl, Loki strains against Gleipnir, "I dema..."

Deadpool whips around and gets entirely too close for Loki's comfort, waving his finger in his face. "Tsk tsk tsk... don't think I didn't notice you avoiding my question hotcake. How do you know Spidey-widey?"

"Ugh!" Loki smacks the back of his head against the arm of the couch and grits his teeth.

"..."

"Fine. FINE! But if I tell you, you must promise to never tell any of the Avengers, on pain of..."

Scowling, Loki pauses in his threat and turns to side-eye the man, unsure of what could actually assure the creature's silence. "Well, if you tell them, you'd ruin Peter's chance at winning the bet."
Sharing a smirk, the two men come to a mutual understanding, born from the joy of causing mischief for the team of heroes.