Chapter 9

Bam drove us to the set and as I got out of the car and walked over to the fire hose, excitement in each of my steps. I couldn't believe it, my first ever jackass stunt alone. I mean I did the bulls, but this just seemed more thrilling and independent and I couldn't wait.

I stood by Jeff, who shot me a smile. "You ready?"

"You know it." I smiled back.

"Thanks for doing this." Dave said, coming up beside me.

"Yeah, it's really no problem. But now you owe me." I stated and than chuckled.

"Deal." He chuckled, sticking out his hand, I shook it and we both did a head nod. "Good luck." He patted my back before he walked over to Ehren and Chris.

"What was that about?" Bam asked, throwing his arm around me, letting me get a smell of his cologne, which was just heavenly.

"Just that Dave owes me." I smiled.

"Ah, got ya." He smiled back.

"Okay, I think were basically all ready." Jeff announced and than came over to me. "Here." He said handing me a clear plastic suit. "There's a shack that you can change in." He said pointing at a shack that looked like the wind would knock it over.

I grabbed the suit. "Okay." I than looked down at it and than back up at Jeff. "Am I changing completely?"

"As long as your comfortable with it."

"Can I go bra and underwear?"

"Sure."

"Sweet."

I than walked over to the shack. Look I know it seems weird that they're making me do this, but think about, the guys are always naked and I'm not even naked. I'm covered and If they decide to do a close up shot of me, I have the right to tell them to not use those type of shots.

I changed into the plastic suit, which was extremely uncomfortable, but I didn't want to say anything to Jeff and sound like a whimp. So I just walked over to the boys, a smile on my face.

"Okay she's here! Let's go!" Spike yelled.

"You look great." Bam smirked.

"Haha, very funny." I mocked. "This thing is so uncomfortable." They all let out chuckles.

"Do you have to wear it?" Weeman asked.

" I don't know. Jeff just handed it to me." I than looked around and saw him waving at me. "Duty calls."

"Have fun/be safe/good luck/ your gonna rock it/ whooo!" A lot of voices shouted at the same time, I couldn't help the dorky smile that plastered onto my face. I was helped onto the small seat they built, that was wrapped around the fire hose. I wrapped my arms it, holding on for dear life.

"Okay, so when I say action. All you say is 'I'm Layla Easton and this is the Fire Hose Rodeo."

I nodded my head. "Got it."

"Okay, good luck." Jeff than walked back to the crew and took a seat in a chair and I watched as all the boys came closer. I looked at Bam who blew me a little kiss and I blushed a little. "Okay, quiet on set! And were going in three...two...one...action!" As he counted down my heart was beating faster with every second. Once he said action, my stomach went sick...this was actually happening now.

I took a deep breath and smiled. "I'm Layla Easton and this is the firehose Rodeo." The water started spraying out and I flew to the right and the left, I felt like I was ragdoll being thrown around. "Ah fuck! Shit! Damn it!" I yelled as I was flown into the air, clutching onto the hose for dear life. The water than made me do a spin. "SHIT!" It started getting more aggressive as it roughly moved me from side to side. After holding on for what felt forever, my stomach feeling sick, my hands gave out and I slammed into the mud. I grabbed my ass and groaned in pain. "Fuck." I groaned.

I tried getting myself up, but my legs felt jelly and I fell back down. I could hear that everyone was laughing and I tried to join them, but the pain my ass hurt so much, it hurt to laugh. I knew Lance was right next to me recording and trying to look cute, was not an option, sadly. I ended up standing up and started making my way to the group, but to my surprise they all ran towards me.

"Are you okay?" Bam asked once he came by my side.

"I'm great." I gasped, laughing but than immediately groaning out in pain. They all continued to laugh.

"You did amazing!" Dave smiled, raising his hand, I high fived him and the rest of them.

"How was it?" Johnny asked.

"It was honestly fun. I'm in so much pain, but it was worth it."

"That's what like to hear." Steve-O expressed.

"Am I bleeding? I feel like I am." I pointed out.

"Let's see." Bam said, moving behind me.

"Here." I took off the plastic suit, so they could see my skin better, so I was just know standing in my bra and underwear, which thankfully low-key matched.

"You have a little cut on your ass." Ryan said.

"But I'm good otherwise?"

"Yup."

"Sweet." They all came forward and not a single one commented on me being half naked in front of them, much to my happiness. I than looked to Bam, who looked like he was trying to remember every part of me.

"Let's go see the footage!" Chris suggested, running towards the crew and everyone followed.

I moved towards Bam and leaned into him a little. "All you gotta do is kiss me and this is all yours." I smirked.

"Fuck." He said under his breath, making my stomach fill with butterflies. They way he says that makes my body pulse in a good way. "Your being such a tease."

"I'm glad it's working." I than walked faster than him, so he would get to see my ass and I turned back to see him and he was watching my every moment, his eyes than caught mine. 'Eyes up here.' I mouthed, doing the peace sign, pointing at my eyes.

He shook his head and than looked up at the sky. I walked over to the crew. We began watching the footage and I burst out laughing, but than started grabbing my ass and groaning. We watched it a couple of times and the way I just get launched, makes us all laugh every time.

"Nicely done Layla!" Spike said, patting my back.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"We should go out for drinks out tonight. Whos in?" Johnny suggested and asked. Everyone from the main group raised their hands. "Great, lets meet at seven."

Everyone dispersed and Bam walked over to me, once I was back in my shorts. "Hey hot stuff." I laughed.

"Hey beautiful." He shot back, making my cheeks flush. "Do you want me to take you back home?"

"Are we done shooting?"

"Yup." He said popping the 'p'. "Just asked."

"Okay, yeah I wanna go back. I need to shower." I said, grabbing my hair that had mud all up in it.

"Can I join you?"

I just looked at him and took a step closer. "Not until you kiss me."

"Fucking tease."