Chapter 21

4 months later

Filming has been absolutely amazing! I've gotten to know the guys so much these past months, they are just a joy to be around. I feel like I've known them my entire life not just four ish months. They took me under their wing and have taught me so much.

I've done so many stunts and the worst injury has been the broken wrist. I wore a cast for eight weeks. A long eight weeks.

"Layla! Come on! Your gonna be fine!" Johnny shouted. I just held the skateboard as I stared over the edge of the house. There was a small ramp on the driveway I was supposed to hit.

"You can do it Angel!" Bam shouted.

"I hate all of you." I flipped them off and skated off the roof. I landed on the ramp, but I flew forward and trying to catch myself, I put my hands out and my left arm decided to turn the wrong way.

The guys rushed me to the emergency room and Bam stayed with me all through my recovery. After I was good to go, I arrived on set and a bunch of people cheered for me.

"Why is everyone cheering?"

"Because what you did was sick." Chris smiled, patting my shoulder.

"Thanks?" I smiled. So for the next eight weeks, I watched everyone else do stunts while I was just fearing for their lives, especially Bam's. But now I'm back, more ready than ever.

"So today were playing a game actually." Jeff informed us all.

"What game?" Dave asked.

"Medicine ball dodge ball." Spike exclaimed.

"Oh fuck." Ehren groaned.

"That just sounds painful." Ryan groaned.

"Its gonna be fun, cheer up." We all just laughed. "It's gonna be Ehren, Dave, Preston, Chris, Ryan, Bam and Layla. Knoxville, Steve-O and Weeman your out."

"Hell yes." Weeman chuckled. Moving past us to sit on a chair.

"Okay, let's get this over with." Bam stated. Today on set he decided to go with being shirtless, I mean I wasn't complaining in the slightest, he was so hot. I was in my usual black and white sports bra along with jean shorts.

We all walked into the room, while Bam was pulled aside to do the intro. I peeked my head around to watch him.

He was a holding a medicine ball and there was a beer can on the floor. "It's time to play a game with a bunch of these medicine balls. And they're heavy as shit." He than slammed it down onto the beer can, causing it explode. "It's on!" He than ran forward and clicked his heels high in the air, he than fell straight on his side and I burst out laughing.

I heard him mutter a few words and than he walked into the room. "You good?" I asked, still recovering from my laugher.

"Yeah." He smiled.

Lance came in and pointed a camera at us. "This is medicine dodgeball in the dark." Chris said.

"The dark?" I exclaimed, not ready for that. The lights went out and my fear sky rocketed. I stumbled across the floor and heard someone groan out in pain. I kicked a ball and bent down to grab it. I than threw it in a random direction.

"Ah fuck!" Chris exclaimed.

"Sorry!" I yelled. As I was stumbling around, I got hit right in the back and I fell straight to the floor. "Ow!" I tried getting up, but I tripped over someone's feet and hit the wall. I just started laughing and slowly got up, kicking whoever was on the floor, lightly.