Chapter 13

Waking up, I took a shower and got dressed. I didn't know what was being filmed today, so I just put on the black and white sports bra, a white tank top over top and a pair of jean shorts.

As I was walking down the hall, I heard a yell come from the bathroom. I stopped in my tracks and pressed my ear against the door.
"Shit, shit, shit." I heard Bam groan out.

I slowly opened the door, just wanting to make sure he was okay. "Bam is everything alright?"

"Yeah, Angel I'm fine. This brand is just kicking my ass." He paused for a moment. "Literally." I let out a little chuckle and began to close to the door.

"Okay, just tell me if there's anything I can do."

"There's multiple things I want you to do." He shot back. I was so thankful he was hidden by the shower curtain right now, so I couldn't see his handsome smirk...and his naked body...

But I just rolled my eyes, trying not to give in. "You know what I meant." I than shut the door and I heard him laugh on the other side. I started smiling and walked down the stairs into the living room, where to my surprise I saw Bam's brother sitting on the couch, With Phil.

"Good Morning." I smiled. Catching both their attentions.

"Good Morning." Phil said, greeting me with a warm smile.

"And who is this?" Bam's brother asked standing up and walking over to me.

"I'm Layla."

"Jess." We than shook hands. "I'm assuming your the mystery woman thats's dating my brother, that everyone is talking about."

"I think so?" I chuckled.

He let out a little chuckle as well. "Well it's nice to meet you."

"Yeah it's nice to meet you to." He than sat back down and I walked into the kitchen, going to the fridge to go grab my water bottle. When I closed the door, April was standing there and I jumped back.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you sweetie." She apologized.

"No apology necessary." I smiled. I than went over and sat down at the island.

"So...whats the big stunt today?"

"I have no clue. But I kind of hope it's not me. I still need to recover from the fire hose rodeo. My butt hurts so much."

"But probably not as much as Bam's."

"Oh yeah, he has it much worse."

We both laughed for a moment. Before I heard Bam's voice in the living room. "Where's Layla?"

"Kitchen." Phil answered. I looked at the doorway and as soon as he walked in, we stared at one another. His eyes. His eyes were gorgeous, you could get lost in them, I wanted to stare at them all day.

"What's going on here?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his head on top of mine.

"Just chatting." April replied, turning to face the sink.

"About?" He asked, squeezing my waist a little. I just smiled, leaning back into his chest.

"The stunts. Do you got any clue what's being filmed today?"

"Um...I heard Knoxville talk about doing something at the lake."

"Oo fun. I should go put on a bathing suit than." I than got out of the chair and Bam grabbed my hand, stopping me from leaving the room.

"Can I pick it out?" He whispered it, so April didn't have to hear it.

I just shot him a smirk. "Sure." We than got back to my room, I opened my suitcase and sat down on my bed, as he rummaged through.