Chapter 29

So I know that this stunt is set in Illinois, but for this book, please ignore that.🤣❤️

The next morning. Me and Bam woke up in each other arms, smiling at one another. A couple in love, which I never thought would happen to me. I'm in love and the guy I fell in love with is fucking Bam Margera. What the heck?

We stayed in bed for a while, grabbing some cereal and bringing it back to his bedroom. We watched whatever was on TV and got dressed afterwards.

I was in my usual outfit, with a necklace on, Bam was in blue jeans and a graphic t-shirt. Wearing lots of necklaces and wearing rings on every finger. A very hot look in my opinion.

We arrived at our destination and got out of the hummer. Bam was taken away for his skit. He was put in a long black jacket and a top hat.

I walked over towards all of the guys and I jumped on Ryan's back. "Hey Ryan." I than put him a chokehold. We both started laughing.

"Hello there Layla." He said, grabbing my arms and pushing them away, while wearing a smile. "How are you?"

"Tired, but good." I replied.

"Tired?" Chris asked, wearing a smirk. I just shot him a look and rolled my eyes.

"I hate you." I said with a bright smile. Everyone laughed again and than Jeff announced they were going to start the bit. But Chris ran away from the rest of us, making me quite confused. But I just walked over to where all the cameras were.

The bit was Bam hanging onto the top of a horse trailer and than a fan from a boat was gonna blow in his face and launch him backwards into the trailer.

"Okay Bam, are you ready?" Jeff asked. He nodded his head and gripped onto the top bar. The camera came close to his face and he stared directly at it. "And...action!" I just watched from some gaps in the trailer.

"I'm Bam Margera and this is the wind tunnel!" The fan started up and the wind started to push him back but he was holding on for dear life. His face was absolutely hilarious. But after a while he couldn't do it and he was sent flying backwards.

I started laughing, but suddenly I saw Chris run in and he shut the divider, locking it. A king Cobra than was placed inside the trailer with Bam and I could see the fear begin to rise in his body. I could see it in his face.

"No! No! No!" He whimpered, standing up and making himself go into the corner. Trying to stay as far away as he could from the snake. The snake started look at him and I could see the tears start to poke into his eyes.

"Are you crying?" Johnny asked.

"Yeah." He sighed. Everyone started laughing, but I didn't. I just felt terrible for him. It was breaking my heart, I knew he was terrified of snakes and this was not helping his fear.

"What the hell Knoxville!" I yelled, absolutely livid.

The snake started hissing and he screamed out. He jumped over the divider and snuck threw the little opening at the top. He fell over it and landed onto the trailer hard. I immediately ran in. "Are you okay?" I asked as I touched his cheek. He looked up at me and let out a little smile.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I just don't want to see another fucking snake." He groaned, I started laughing and helped him to his feet. Holding his hand tightly in mine, giving it a couple of light kisses, making his eyes cheeks flush.

"I'm sorry. I should have tried to stop it." I said, kissing it one more time and than placing his hand on my chest.

"Angel, they wouldn't have cared." He sighed.

"I know, but I still could have at lest tried. I didn't like seeing you like that."

"It's okay. It's over now." We left the trailer and immediately Chris grabbed Bam as the snake guy started running towards us.

"No! No!" He screamed out. Bam kicked Chris in the leg and started booking it away as Chris started running after Bam. I picked up my feet and began running after the both of them.

"Chris get your ass back here, so I can beat the shit out of you!" I screamed at him. Bam ended up running until Chris stopped chasing him.

But I kept chasing Chris and he started running the opposite direction, screaming. So after a little chase, I stopped, because I was exhausted. Everyone was laughing and I walked back to the group, finding out Bam, climbed on top of a trailer, now drinking a beer.

"Babe! What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm trying to avoid all the assholes. I should have known. I was like why is there a snake guy in West Chester." Something was thrown onto his neck and I'm assuming he thought it was a snake so he panicked and jumped off the roof, spilling his beer. "I don't trust any of you assholes." Everyone was just laughing. "besides Layla. You all suck and you made me waste my beer." He groaned, trumping towards me.

He walked to the cooler and grabbed two beers, one for himself and one for me. We sat on top of the hummer and drank the beers. I was watching everyone like a hawk. Making sure no one would try to bring another snake towards Bam, because if they do. Imma beat their asses.

I looked over to Bam who was staring out into the distance, wearing a somber look. I placed my hand in his. Catching his attention. "Are you okay sweetheart?"

He let out a sigh and pulled my hand to his lips, pressing a loving kiss to the palm. "I'm alright Angel." He let go of my hand and than cupped my jaw, making heavy eye contact. "I love you Layla. So much. Thank you."

"I love you to." I smiled. I placed my beer beside me and cupped his face. Pressing my lips to his. We just kissed, nothing hot and horny. Just a soft, gentle, loving kiss. After a while, we finally pulled away so we could both breathe. "Wanna see if we can go back home...rest..." I than leaned in and whispered in his ear. "I can take care of you."

He let out a small groan. "Yes, please."

"Than let's get going my darling." I laughed.

"Darling?" He smirked.

"Don't like it?" I asked, with a playful tone.

"I love it, call me that more." His tone was a little more darker and huskier.

"I sure will." I took a long pause. "Darling." I said emphasizing the word for as long as I could.

"Damn tease."