Chapter 12

Due to personal reasons, I can only give two updates this week but don't worry, it will be a long update.

No, proofread.

RM.

Shyam was strutting back and forth in his room like a raging bull as the flashes of what happened downstairs flashed in his eyes.

"Khushi is back but with Arnav's daughter? "

He reckoned as he run his hand through his hair.

He knew there was no denying that girl wasn't the daughter of Arnav because she was a perfect mix of Khushi and Arnav.

"Calm down Shyam. " He blurted and let out a heavy sigh. "You have to plan carefully now...... It's not too late to get Khushi and even her daughter..... She is your trump card to get Khushi...... All I have to do is to play the nice uncle and she will love me more than Arnav and I will use her to get Khushi...... Arnav has hurt her so much and that will be the cherry on top to get her. "

Shyam smiled at his plan not realizing he spoke too audible and Anjali who was standing by the door which was opened a little heard everything and was fuming in anger.

"You will never get Khushi because I will make sure you never succeed. " Anjali thought and for once the universe agreed with her and was going to help her keep Shyam away from Khushi and Anaisha.

Garima's Room.

She sat on her bed astounded to her core at what Khushi said to her downstairs but she was delighted no one heard her words.

"How did Khushi know about my affair...... Did Shashi tell her about it?...... No... No..... He won't do that..... I have to be careful around Khushi and not piss her off or she will expose me....... I can't let that happen because it will ruin Payal. "

Someone barged into the room startling her and breaking her reverie.

She looked up to find an anxious Madhumati walking up to her and she stood up.

"Hey, Nandkishore...... Just when we thought things couldn't get worse, it does and now Khushi is back into our lives again....... We have to grovel and beg for forgiveness so that we don't become the target of Arnav beta and that Manorama...... It will be as easy as pie as it use to be in the past...... A little emotional blackmail and blame game will be enough for her to crack and we can control her again. " Madhumati suggested but Garima who sensed the change in Khushi wasn't certain.

"It won't work. " She said with a hint of apprehension in her voice and Buaji frowned. "The Khushi we use to manipulate was an orphan with Shashi as her only support but this Khushi is a mother, a fierce one at that and she has the support of both only Mami but Arnav, Aman and the wife of Samrat...... These are powerful people in our lives who can destroy us..... We have no one because Anjali is now useless and for now we can relax with the fact that Shashi's improvement will take more months than the doctor had initially suggested. "

Buaji massaged her forehead to relieve the migraine that had just hit her after the arrival of Khushi and her daughter.

She knew Garima was right but she won't give up on doing what she implied and even if she has to play the beloved grandma to Anaisha whom she hates for being the heiress of the Raizada fortunes then so be it.

Payash's Room.

Akash sat on his bed frustrated because of the revelation.

He had always thought Arnav will never have a child left alone to be in a relationship and with Anjali's fertility problems, he would have been the first to have a child but to his total horror, he ended up having oligospermia after his test come out.