Chapter 18

Garima walked into the house Payal had purchased in secret a year ago still shocked by what Payal had done and what frightened her the most was that she seems unfazed and had no sense of remorse on her face.

They had managed to take the car to a repair shop and I had given an excuse that they had accidentally hit a car and luckily for them, there was no blood on the car to arouse any form of suspicion.

Payal ordered an Uber which brought them home.

Madhumati was instructed by Payal to go and buy some foodstuffs for them to prepare food since she was hungry and as if Buaji was now in Payal's command, she agreed without hesitation and run to buy it.

It was the first time Buaji has ever obeyed a command which wasn't from herself and this scared Garima even more.

"Amma."

Payal's scream jerked her out of her reverie and she looked at Payal who looked pissed and she shuddered.

"I have been calling you for the past five minutes and you look lost..... If you are thinking about that scumbag then don't..... He has always had the habit of disappearing so no one will suspect anything and even if they do, we can expose his infidelities and say he run away with one of his lovers after Arnav cut his wife off and his wife was arrested for assault and kidnapping...... Understood. "

Garima nodded fearful of Payal and she sighed and glared at her mother's weird behaviour but ignored it since she had better things to do now.

"Shyam is out of our lives now and so will Anjali because Arnav will never allow her to live at RM again..... I hate her so much and she has ruined my entire plan to tell Akash that I am pregnant. " Payal revealed slamming herself onto the couch and Garima looked at her stunned.

"You said Akash couldn't have kids so how are you pregnant. " Garima asked even though she had surmised Payal could be cheating.

Payal smirked, stood up and walked up to her mother and stared her straight in her eyes.

"I know you know that I am having an affair and it's with Abhishek and this is his child and I think it's about time you knew the truth, my dear beloved mother. " Payal confessed with malice laced in her voice which sent shivers down Garima's spine.

Her daughter ended up just like her.

Payal held her arms and dragged her to sit on the couch and sat down on the centre table facing her mother.

"Three months after we come to Delhi, Abhishek had come and apologized to me and we decided to get back together but he was broke because his parent cut him off when he refused to marry the woman they picked for him and as fate will smile upon us, Akash started showing interest in me and we hit the jackpot. " Payal said to her mother and started laughing hysterically seeing her shocked face. "And Khushi working with the Raizadas unknowingly helped me..... So I planned on marrying Akash and getting a lot of money from him but that witch he calls a mother has been monitoring everything I do and how much money I spend but I was able to get some for myself and my Abhi........ Akash is boring and had never really satisfied me but with my Abhi. " Payal closed her eyes and moaned as she remembered all the erotic moments she had with Abhishek and she wasn't even embarrassed that her mother was sitting right in front of her.

Payal opened her eyes and smirked at Garima and she stood up and started pacing back and forth.

"I am getting tired of having to tolerate that thing called Akash so I decided to finally allow Abhishek to get me pregnant and we will use it to make Mami look bad and Akash will come into my total control...... I will tell you about my plans but you will have to wait and see. "