Chapter 14

The youngsters looked at each other seeing the ever calm Manohar hyperventilating in anger which they have never witnessed before.

Mami was glaring at the woman who looked down with a look of remorse on her face.

And Garima was looking pale as a ghost seeing Aditi and she turned around not wanting to be seen.

Arnav immediately understood this wasn't a child's conversation and whispered something into Anaisha's eyes and she nodded and smiled at him.

He then motioned HP and he moved upstairs with Anaisha and his brothers.

"You have some nerve coming here after everything you have done. " Mami exclaimed in anger.

"I am dying Manu. " Aditi revealed.

"Then greet the devil for me when you get to hell. " Manohar replied and the youngsters were astonished hearing him speak like that but they knew for sure this woman deserves it.

"Papa who is she? " Akash asked and Aditi looked at him.

"She was the woman I and Ratna wanted your father to marry. " Nani replied and all attention turned to her. "But he rejected her for Manu and I and Ratna did everything to try to break your parent up so that she will marry your father but it always failed. "

"What did you and Maa do? " Arnav asked because for years he never comprehended the dislike his uncle had for his mother and but now he was speculating it might have been something horrendous for his uncle and aunt to react like that.

"Chiku forget it. " Mami said as he moved closer to him and held his hand.

"No Mami..... Not today, I have always found it weird that uncle threw glares at maa each time we gathered for a family function and now I know this woman, my mother and Nani had done something really bad to warrant this kind of reaction from my calm uncle..... Enough of covering up for this family Mami....... Please tell me the truth. " Arnav yelled and Mami looked at Manohar who nodded but she shook her head as they both had promised to bury that secret so that he and Anjali won't get hurt.

"They have the right to know the true face of my sister and mother..... Enough is enough Manu. "

Mami glared at Manohar and shook her head but Manohar dismissed her and she shut her eyes realizing he was about to reveal it.

"Your mother, maa and she tried to have Manu gang-raped. "

Everyone was stunned by the revelation and Nani looked down ashamed as the past flashed before her eyes.

"Luckily for us, the goons they hired to do such a heinous act to Manu knew her because she had paid for the medical bills for the mother of one of the goons and they had revealed this to us....... We confronted them but they denied it until the goons arrived and exposed them...... It was the reason we left for Delhi........ Years passed by and we thought they regret what happened but when Manu was pregnant with Akash, Maa called us back and we thought she will apologise for what happened in the past but I come home to her and Ratna asking to leave Manu and take Akash away from her after he is born and marry Aditi because now that I was getting rich, she is not of my status...... I was angry and left back to Delhi cutting touch with her until they finally called  later that Aditi has finally gone to London for good and they were ready to  accept Manu and Akash."

Arnav couldn't believe his kind-hearted mother was a hypocritical woman but then he stopped when he remembered what her mini her in the form of Anjali had done and still play virtuous.