2

After I'd been in charming and settled I decided to just go out into this world and see what this little town has to offer.

I had learned so much about this little town. How everyone knew each other basically and how they all were more than willing to tell you who you should stay clear of and who is perfect to be around.

It was a few days later after learning of Charming and its people I had to go to Lodi for my doctor.

They told me nothing had changed and that they were only changing my medication dosage.

It was the day when I really started living. After I headed home from the doctor I deceased to fully take a chance and do as the doctors have suggested.

I headed to this club or bar and I just took in the atmosphere and decided to just let loose.

I got a few virgin drinks so it wouldn't mix badly with my medication and then I headed to the dance floor and lost myself in the music.

The minute I turned around I saw this man, not a boy but a man. making his way towards me. He looked dangerous and risky. Which was just what I was wanting since I've never done anything risky or dangerous.

He gave me one look and I was practically done for. One touch from him and I was in heaven. And as cheeky as that sounded it's true.

We spent the remainder of the night talking making out and just being free.

After leaving the bar we stumbled into a hotel room and I experienced one of the greatest sex and love making I've ever experienced.

He brought my body to life and I reached so many highs I was high on bliss.

the endless hours of us pleasuring each other's body was the hours that I will never forget for the rest of my life. 

When I woke the next morning and I fully took him in I smiled. no regrets filled my head as I thought of all things he and I had done. 

I turned onto my side and I took in all his ink that etched his body. I smiled and softly traced his ink being careful not to disturb his slumber. 

But then he started moving and grabbed hold of my hand before he pulled me to lay on top of him.

I leaned down and started kissing his lips before I decided to kiss every part of him I could see then I'd take him back inside of me and welcome this day in a pleasuring way.

He laid there rubbing my sides as I kissed his jaw,his neck, then trailed kissed across his collar bone and chest before moving downwards stopping at the head of the serpent on his stomach before I sat up and slipped him right inside of me.

"this is feels as incredible as it had last night" I commented as I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of him and I connected.

"no regrets?" he asked

"none" I replied as I looked at him and smiled before I leaned down and started kissing him which he took that opportunity to flip us over and really welcomed the day.