3

It had been a couple of weeks since that amazing night with that beautiful man who knew my body without fully knowing me. he and I did things that night and the next morning that was beyond living and enjoying life.

I never wanted to leave his side or go a day without feeling him on me and inside of me. 

I wanted to experience much more than just sex with him. and I'm really scared cause of what's going on with me and if I find him again and things between us become something I'm afraid to fall in love and lose him when I pass.

I don't want him to fall in love with me than suffer when I pass. yet I wanna fall in love and experience that and know that I experienced the feeling of falling in love with someone and being with them.

Crazy how I'm wanting to experience all this and I dont even know that beautiful dangerous man. yet I can't stop thinking about that night and how he made me feel so alive. more than I've ever felt before I was sick.

I guess this is like a waiting game to see if I meet him again or something happens. 

Since that night I've just lifted how I knew how and I distracted my mind what nights and times I wasn't suffering from the pain and other things from my sickness.

Right now I'm sitting out on my front porch just rocking and enjoying the beautiful warm weather we have.

I can hear the sounds of motorcycles coming down the street. I look up just as some of them drive past.

 the one that caught my attention is the one with a reaper wearing blue and the back saying reaper of death. 

the detail was very amazing and it was like whoever was the handler of the bike had a connection to that bike other than being the owner. as though his story is being told by that bike in a way.

another thing that caught my attention was the arm covered in ink. it reminded me of the man I can get out of my head.

I watched as they passed and how they seemed to move in unison as if they were a pack or something.

After they passed by and the quietness took over. I went back to enjoying the beautiful warm day that charming had to offer this morning.