10

Looking at myself in the simple white dress. taking in the fact I am gonna be getting married here in a short while. 

I had done my hair in a half updo with waves, opting for no makeup.

After I checked over everything I headed out the door to the little chapel that we are marrying at and saw a lot of bikes and a big suv.

I walked in the doors and closed my eyes taking some deep breaths before I dealt with what I needed to before I walked through the doors where a whole lot of guys in the same Kutte as Happy was sitting there. 

When I walked up to Happy, I smiled looking at the admiration that he had seen me.

We stood before his brothers and we said our vows we exchanged rings before we got to seal the whole thing.

After the officiator said you may kiss the bride I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him as his brothers cheered.

We walked off to a little reception where I have officially met everyone and got to know them.

After that Happy and I rode off to the hotel and we consummated our marriage.

the night was so full of love that I  felt as though I was dreaming.

"I love you with all my heart and I truly love you with my whole heart and soul. I wanna be with you forever and never loos you or you lose me." I tell him as we lay there taking a short break.

"And I love you truly. as I've confessed to you before, you make me a man I've never known I could be. and now I only want to be that type of man for you. no one else." he says

"When I go to have that procedure done, I'm not gonna go in there with fear. I'm gonna go in there with love of you in my heart and I hope as you wait for me that you will not be scared that you will be waiting for me to come back to you. cause baby you've given me so much to fight for and I don't wanna leave you" I say to him

"you're my little fighter, so I don't have no fear of losing you. I know you'll make it and you'll be coming back to me" he says

I leaned over him and started kissing him before he laid my back and started making love to me all over again.