1

(read this please)

THERE WILL BE MENTIONED OR DONE IS THE FOLLOWING

SEX, BLOOD, VIOLENCE, MURDER, DYING, KINKS, FETISHES

IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT YOU COULD READ OR WIL READ DONT GO PAST THE LINE.

IF YOU DON YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE MATURE AND NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT ANYTHING.

____________________________________________________________________________

Growing up I was raised around so many different things, which I took it as life lessons. I mean I wasnt sheltered I was made well aware of the real world.

So to keep me from getting in trouble with the law or worse I put myself into learning about flowers and as time went on I became a florist. It was one of the most fun and happiest jobs that I really enjoyed going to.

I was a florist for over ten years and love every moment.

Then my life changed and things came tumbling down.

I was diagnosed with a sickness that causes really bad migraines and they compared it to a tumor.

I've seen so many doctors for cures and they tell me all the same thing. There is nothing they could do. To just live my life with what time I had and have no regrets.

When I learned of my sickness or disease I was upset and scared. I felt like I was being punished for something when I'd never done anything bad in my life.

Then I thought about it and I realized that a grand majority of the people who are sick and have a life threatening sickness aren't being punished that it just happened to them.

So I had retired from being a florist and I moved from my hometown and went to charming where I wanted to experience so much and try to live what time I had left with no regrets.

After I had gotten settled in Charming and started seeing the doctors in Lodi since the charming doctors dont take new patients.

Now here I am just having my own little garden and keeping myself busy and distracted from anything but enjoying myself.

__________________________________________________

a/n: CHAPTER lengths fluctuate