11

Happy's pov-

Since waking up this morning with Mirana by my side to where we are now. I've thought nothing but having her cured and back into my arms with no fear of her dying or being sick anymore.

When they prepared her and got everything I kissed her and told her just how much I love her and how I will be waiting for her when she comes out.

I told her that there is nothing to worry about and that the two of us will be living an amazing life and that she will not have to worry or fear of ever losing me or me losing her.

Now here I am with some of my brothers by my side and Gemma as we waited for Mirana to get through the procedure.

I've not left this hospital, I've gone nowhere. my brothers and gemma have been very helpful during this and I couldn't ask for any better people to be by my side as I wait for my bride to make it and come back to me.

"Mr.Lowman?" a nurse asked

I stand up along with those who are there.

"Yes?" I asked

"You're wife is doing great. we had lost her twice but she's a fighter and had come back to us." the nurse says

I sobbed hearing that she died but I was happy my little fighter had come back.

"I also want to tell you that the procedure has been very successful and she will soon be taken to a private room," she tells me

"thank you so much," I tell her

 she smiled while nodding her head then walked off.

Gemma walked up and wrapped me up in a tight hug. I hugged her back as I cried. I didn't care who had seen me crying I was happy as I could ever be having heard she is perfectly fine.

"she's a fighter baby. she knew who waiting for her so she fought to come back to you" Gemm tells me

I lifted my head and nodded while wiping my eyes.

"I'm proud of you for sticking by her side and loving her. proving to her that just cause what you do for the club doesn't label you as a bad guy and its nothing of what you'd do with her" she says

"Thank you," I say then hugged her again.

"Mr.Lowman?"

I pulled away from Gemma and wiped my face before looking at the doctor.

"You wanna come and see your wife?" he asked

"Yes please" I replied

"Come with me," he says 

I looked back at my brothers and Gemma and they ushered me off. 

"Thank you," I tell them before I walked off following the doctor.

He told me all of what had happened while he was doing the procedure and how long it will take for her to heal and any and all things that we should take caution.

I thanked him as we stepped into the room where Mirana was laying.

"In a few minutes she should wake," he says before leaving.

I grabbed a seat and sat by the bed and carefully took Mirana's hand and held it. 

"thank you for coming back to me. thank you for loving me and being with me. I couldn't ask for anyone better" I tell her

"I told you I'm truly in love with you and I'd come back to you. so that's just what I had done" she says groggily

I stood up and carefully leaned over to kiss her before I sat by her side on the bed and smiled at her.

"I can't wait to live my life with you," she says

"And I cant wait to live mine with you," I tell her.

She smiled 

then puckered her lips wanting a kiss.

I smiled before leaning over and kissing her.

"thank you," she says

"any time," I tell her

I sit there telling her all of what the doctor had told me and she was happy about the fact that it was gone.