34. Execution Day

Akainu had no intentions of actually talking to you. He just wanted his fun in harming you. At one point, he even burned between your breasts with his devilfruit. He made Akainu freeze it to cool you off as you let out a loud scream when he touched you with his magma.

He took pleasure in kicking you around and slapping you whenever you made a comment he didn't like. You were convinced he was just a masochist and he was into whatever the hell he was doing. Sometimes, a woman in a pink latex suit with her chest revealed would spectate. You found out her name was Sadi and she in fact was a sadist.

She worked in a prison called Impel Down, meant for the worst criminals. You could always she her licking her lips or grinning each time Akainu inflicted pain on you. He would constantly humiliate you, making you feel low.

It was only a few hours before your execution and Akainu was having his fun beating down on you for anything you did. At some point, he made you sit in a freezing room only in your undergarments. Later on he would smack your face into his desk, belittling you and calling you stupid.

You noticed his favorite thing to do was insult you for being a bartender. Constantly making misogynistic comments to you and calling you profanities you didn't deserve. The marines were scum, worse than the worst. You wouldn't tell him anything after the first few days. You learned your lesson.

Whenever you told him anything about yourself, he'd just laugh in your face, making fun of you for it, no matter what it was. Before the medics had to patch you up, he caged you between his arms, leaning close to your face.

"I think I might leave you beat up. You're much prettier and quiet this way. Maybe I'll get more of a riot from Whitebeard." He grinned, rubbing his cigar against your neck.

You let out a pained scream and he wiped the ashes away from your neck and chuckled. He stood back up straight and grabbed your head, smacking it back against the desk until your head begun to ache. He huffed as he exited the room, leaving the medics to you.

This time, it was women. They were very apologetic to you and asked you about everything that happened. You could tell they truly felt sorry for you. That didn't matter, either you'd die within a few hours or there was going to be a fight between Akainu and your father. You were praying he appeared. You knew exactly what Akainu had coming for him.

When they left, you squirmed around in the chair, trying to get out of the bindings. Soon enough, it was time. They put the shackles on your wrists and ankles before forcing you out of the base and to the executioners. They began to rise you up to the stand where they chained you down. Two marines held a sword to your neck as a familiar man stood near you. It was Admiral Garp.

He looked down at you.

"...You're Luffy's friend aren't you? I've heard about you." Garp said with his arms crossed.

"You know about me?"

"Everyone knows Whitebeard's daughter. He gave a whole speech about you. The only man who could beat Roger, and the fact he has a daughter was a big shock to everyone. Unfortunately that made you a target for situations like this." Garp huffed.

He was quite sympathetic towards youdespite what you were claimed to be. They said you were part of Kids crew or worked secretly for your father even when you insisted neither options.

"I don't have sympathy for criminals...but I know you're not one. I wish you the best of luck kid." He said as he turned away from you.

You sighed as people started to crowd around, prepared to watch you get beheaded. You could hear whispering among the crowd.

'Whitebeard's daughter...'

'No wonder she's here, she's related to him.'

'Related to a yonko?'

Your name spread like wildfire. By now, Kid and you father had to of heard all about the execution. If they didn't come for you, then you could kiss life goodbye forever.

A huff escaped your lips as you turned your sorrow face into a resting yet angry one.

'Akainu...you're going to burn in hell.'