36. Great War 2

Everyone tried to hold on as Whitebeard began to make an earthquake. His power was so intense he was able to even make the seas shake, and that's what he was on. He had risen the sea from nearby the marine base.

His grin never left his face as he rose two large tsunamis from both sides. The waves began to quickly move towards the base. Akainu stood there with an unphased expression. The water got close to the base before a man with a sleeping mask has disappeared into the air.

With a single touch to the waves, he froze them solid, stopping the waves from crashing down and killing all devilfruit users. He then created sharp icicles and sent them down Whitebeard's way. It didn't have any affect on the man.

He hit the air and shattered them into pieces as the man with the sleeping mask, 'Aokiji', froze all water around them. Marines began to fire at Whitebeard's as more of his gang ran out from behind him, charging at them.

Some of the admirals left their seats and ran down to the battle as more of e crew poured in. A vampire like man stood on a ledge with a few other gang lords. He had an odd hat and a large sword on his back.

One of the marines yelled out his name in surprise, Dracule Mihawk. The greatest swordsman in the sword.

He wore a blank expression as he reached his arm behind his back, grabbing into the handle of his sword as he drew the blade from his back.

"I merely wish to measure...for myself, the true distance between us and that man." Mihawk said, staring at Whitebeard. His blade was known as the Black Blade or 'Kokutou Yoru'

Dracule 'Hawk-Eye' Mihawk pointed his blade at Whitebeard before throwing a powerful slash his way. It didn't phase the man in the slightest. It slid across the ice, cutting it in half before coming to a halt. A man partially covered in diamond protected Whitebeard with a large grin on his face. He was known as Diamond Jozu.

The marines began to fire canons at the gangs invading their base. You eventually woke up after the sound of the canons firing. Your head was aching and now you were seeing the scene before you.

You noticed Admiral Kizaru in the air, throwing his light towards your father only for his attack to be stopped by Marco.

"You can't just go straight for the king you know!" Marco said with a grin as his body was covered in blue and yellow flames from his devilfruit.

Your eyes were wide at what you were looking at. The flames absorbed Marco, turning him into a Phoenix that took to the skies, darting towards Kizaru. The flames revealed Marco who brought down his leg on Kizaru; bringing down a hard kick that he attempted to block— only to be flung downwards into a wall.

Kizaru appeared back near other marines with his hands in his pockets with a relaxed expression as if he wasn't phased before Jozu turned his fist to Diamond, punching straight down into the ice, cracking it in half.

As the ice cracked, it freed the tsunami waiting underneath its hard and freezing shell. It began to tower over the base, threatening to drown everyone.

Akainu sat in a chair at the base of the execution platform. He seemed annoyed with Kizaru and Aokiji leaving their stations. He sent a punch made of magma towards the large wave, vaporizing it and sending pieces of magma flying.

Your father stood high and mighty, your eyes darting to him as he grinned at Akainu while a large piece of magma flew towards him. He simply touched it with the blade of his polearm, cutting it in half before he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why don't you go light some candles on a birthday cake instead, magma-brat?" He said cockily.

Akainu laughed.

"What? Don't like flashy funerals, Whitebeard?"

He laughed at Akainu's words as giants began to flood in. He yelled at his men to give some support before he tossed something in a bag to Ace.

"Ace, give that to your sister, make sure she gets it at any cost." He commanded. Ace took the bag and ran off through the crowd, heading towards you as Whitebeard faced off against Akainu.

A tyrant by the name of Kuma was building up his power, sending a powerful blast into the ground that sent people flying.

The wind even made you look away yet Sengoku stood his ground next to you with Garp. Both acted as if it didn't affect them at all. Before you knew it, Oars, a member of another gang was going down.

They kept firing at Oars as he walked towards Doflamingo. He raised his fist, bringing it down upon the smirking blonde celestial dragon. Without realizing, Doflamingo escaped from his attack, slashing his limbs with his devilfruit as he cackled evilly.

As Oars was falling down, he extended his hand, reaching out for you before he ultimately went down. A man charged at your father, only for his head to be violently shoved into the ground as he went back to standing in place. He commanded for everyone to charge across Oars; everyone cheered and followed his orders.

You furrowed your brows as your eyes were wide at everything going on in front of you. Atmos was busy with Doflamingo who was laughing like a psychopath by controlling him and turning him against his own comrades. Sengoku spoke into his phone as Garp took a seat next to you.

"You don't mind right? I'm going to sit here."

You didn't answer.

"I told you I don't have sympathy for criminals but I do for you, that goes for family too. You're Luffy's sister in a way and therefore related to me. If only Ace and Luffy lived like I instructed. I wanted them to become strong marines...." Garp confessed. You watched as tears fell from his eyes.

He saw you as part of his family, making you tear up. Soon enough, there were people falling from the sky, Luffy included. He landed close but a far enough distance from Oars corpse. He gulped before he got in a stance ready for battle and yelling out.

"(Y/N)!"