Chapter 21

Angels

***

"Jisung? Can we meet?"

"What's wrong baby?"

"I just really need to see you."

"Okay, come over, I'll wait for you."

"Thank you."

Minho ended the call and locked his phone, then he looked up and spotted a cab coming his way. He made a gesture, and the car stopped right in front of him. The boy climbed inside, greeted the driver, and indicated the address he wished to be taken to. It was a long drive, and Minho started dozing off, his head bumping the headrest and the window, following the movement of the car.

"Sir? Sir…?" Minho startled awake, slightly jolting on his seat when he heard the driver call him. The boy looked at the man, eyes filled with confusion, and the driver smiled softly. "We've arrived."

Minho was about to reply when the door to the car was opened. The young boy looked up, surprise written all over his features, but it faded into relief when he saw Jisung smiling at him.

"Hey baby," he said. He then looked at the driver and handed him money to pay for the drive.

"Jisung-" Minho tried to protest.

"Hush, baby," Jisung interrupted his boyfriend. "Come on, let's go."

Minho decided not to say anything and climbed out of the car, stumbling from his drowsiness, grateful when Jisung gently took his hand and grabbed Minho's backpack, throwing it on his shoulder. The two of them walked to Jisung's house and entered, Jisung closing the door behind them. They took off their shoes, Jisung put the backpack down, and went to the living room where they sat on the couch.

"You look so tired," Jisung pouted. But the concern in his eyes was unmistakable. "What's wrong, baby?" Minho had closed his eyes, resting them for a moment as they were starting to sting. He opened them and looked at Jisung for a short moment, before leaning in and snuggling into his chest. With a soft chuckle, Jisung wrapped his arms around his sleepy boyfriend, and hugged him tightly. "My beautiful kitten," Jisung whispered and kissed the top of Minho's head, unaware of the dark blush that was creeping up the boy's face. They remained that way, before Jisung hooked two fingers under Minho's chin, gently forcing him to look up, which Minho did. His eyes were filled with exhaustion, however still sparkling, and the tired smile adding to his soft expression, made Jisung's heart flip and race. His boyfriend was the most beautiful little thing ever, and he couldn't believe that he was his. He admired Minho's features for a few seconds, taking in the beautiful sight, before he leaned in and pressed his lips against Minho's in a tender kiss.

As soon as he felt Jisung's lips against his own, Minho let out a small sigh of relief : he didn't know he needed this right now. He had loved spending the evening with Hyunjin, but he almost made a mistake, and he felt terrible for that. He was completely sure that he loved Jisung, he didn't doubt it. But being with Hyunjin was so familiar, so cosy, and it brought back such good memories… Minho knew why they broke up, he never forgot that, and he knew he would never be able to date Hyunjin again. He didn't love Hyunjin in that way anymore, though he loved him with all his heart. His heart belonged to Jisung now, and he didn't want it to change and get ruined.

Jisung wrapped his arms around Minho, and gently pushed him on the couch, never breaking the kiss, while Minho placed his arms around Jisung's neck. Not letting go of his boyfriend's lips, Jisung shifted and laid between Minho's legs, his hands tightening on the boy's waist. Minho gasped into the kiss, parting his lips, granting access to Jisung who slipped his tongue inside Minho's mouth, and slid it against the roof, eliciting a soft moan from the boy underneath him. Jisung felt his heart race and his cheeks burn, a strong desire rising in the pit of his stomach, consuming him, his brain going numb, his hands twitching against Minho's waist, pinching it, triggering a whimper from his sweet boyfriend. It made Jisung go crazy, feeling his self control leave him faster than he anticipated, and although he never felt more sure when he was about to have his way with someone, this time, he was scared. He was terrified of hurting Minho, terrified of losing control and not caring about Minho's well being first.