3 - we

Strange sensation flowing through your body since that nightmare happened to you, and how that weirdo white demon can't stray away his view from you like you're that kind of black dirt on white clothes.

"Would you stop that?"

"Stop what?"

"That kind of starving wolf when it spots the little red cap."

"Erm.....what's gen of wolves have this horns sticking out on its head ?"

"......"

You never feel this humiliation and your dignity was collapse a bit in your entire life after you blurted out replying his words.

Once you thought about asking why'd he behave like you're some kind of fungus but you brush it off because you know that demon is really a weird creature, so you ignore it.

No matter how long you try to hide and not sell your usual charcoal yet you have to. It's not like that weird demon gonna turn those snow into some tofu or somethin, even though the snow and tofu almost share similarity in color.

And you'd like him to stay hiding in your house, but that creature has his own plan under his sleeve without you knowing about it.

That night still renting free in that white demon's mind.

And you don't even have any idea how that times bothering him top to bottom, thoroughly.

Everywhere you go, even into the forest or the town, that leech demon endlessly glues on you, like that fly got stuck on its trap, with his sake gourd on his side.

"Nee-chan, do you keep an albino blob as your pet?"

"Albino blob?" The way you catch the vermillion hair little girl means by, you denied it.

"Don't mind that. It's just your imagination."

You really thought you were being pry out by a stranger when you were alone, buying some groceries and selling your things, also when you're gone fishing only to catch a weird glob demon drowning gag in that shallow river.

"Nee-san! That weird blob is drowning!"

Not this boy too call that hell demon as a pathetic jelly-like creature in the sea too??

And who does that idiot demon think he is ?! Devil fruit user?!

You never get why he always picks on you, trying to get some nerves on you, and annoyed to the fullest. You may the hosts and he's the guest, but that wasn't a ticket for him to treat you like his maid or slave when he himself an uninvited guest.

"Oii, woman. Bring me that."

"Scratch my back, my hand can't reach it."

"I want meat, not chicken!"

"Oii, buy me more sake! I'm out of it!"

"Is this the only food you have??"

"Close that door! I'm freezing here!"

"Oii, fan me."

"I'm hot!"

You deadpan. "No, you're pain in the ass."

You were almost trying to take the pillow and slowly walk to him while he was sleeping in the night and become a freelancer assassinating a demon.

Maybe you should join and become a part timer demon hunter.

But, you take it back because you love your own life more than that weird annoying white demon.

Even after weeks, that white demon really doesn't have his common sense to leave you alone and go back to his cave. Since not everyday is a bliss, not everyday the sky is colored blue. Even everyone experiences constipation. Even an idol.