//Chapter 2//

(OML CHAPTER 2 SO SOON YOU LITTLE SIMPPP)

I gulped and he continued "Isnt it past your bedtime darling~" he turned me around and removed his hand lifting my chin up "I dont have a bedtime-" I said in clear defence he just grinned in return I felt butterflies in my stomach every word that came out his mouth made me want to pass out my vision then started to go blurry.

2 months Aka 2 days later in Mushroom kingdom

I woke up with a headache wait am i dreaming right now??!! I jumped out my skin by the God staring at me in the corner of my eye DreamXD grinned "Your awake Darling <3" I looked confused and asked "a-am i dreaming" In return He exchanged a evil grin "Well I couldnt have anyone knowing you saw us so i had to take matters into my own hands Sweetheart~" my eyes widened "Wait What- You are such a dickhead" Before i could get more out my mouth DreamXD had grabbed my collar "Do you want to repeat that darling" I could feel the anger in his tone and his hot breathe hitting my neck "N-No" he grinned "Good Because if You had said that i would have to punish you- wouldnt I Slut-" my face went a hot red Did he really just call me that??!!

he let go of me and then walked away slamming the door behind him GeorgeHD was sitting in the corner laughing "HEY! Since when we're you here" GeorgeHD then Stopped laughing after a while "I've been here for ages and please what a performance it's been Good luck the last person like you who was his 'slut' didnt last long" he then got up and walked off leaving the room I was now very confused what did he mean?

(I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter especially Mrs.Simp)

(words used:314)