//Chapter 5//

(Sorry it takes long)

I rush out the door and run at full speed toward the bus "STOP WAITT" The bus doesn't wait and speeds off I start to catch my breathe and stare at the shoes in front of me then quickly lookup the man is tall his face is covered with a smiley mask who was this guy and who wears such a plain mask the guy starts removing his mask my eyes widen for a second, or two till disappointment washes over me "REALLY SUKO" Suko chuckles "you missed the bus again pfft imagine do you want me to give u a quick ride" He replies in a slick tone of voice I roll my eyes he always tries to get a reaction out of me. I gently punched him on the arm "ow" he laughs again and grabs my hand pulling me with him towards his car.

20 minutes later

I wave Suko goodbye and walk towards the big building and go to the door and try to open it but it doesn't seem to open I then look at my phone only to realise that it wasn't even a Monday I wanted to collapse out of exhaustion but something caught my eye WAIT THE TIME OH FUDGE I looked at my phone it was getting late i searched my pockets for some cash but there wasnt any so instead i started walking around

30 minutes later

I kept trying to get signal it was taking forever I then searched my pocket and realised there was a little hole and fit two of my fingers in the hole only to realise my cash it had fallen i sighed and now started to walk to hopefully find a bus when i started to notice was i being followed??!! I started speed walking down a ally till i bumped into someone.

(IK ITS SHORT IM SORRY TvT BUT I LEFT YALL ON A CLIFFHANGER)

(Words used:321)