//Chapter 6//

(I don't know if this will be good but ill try)

The figure looks down at me He was quite tall was it even possible for a human to be this height were those horns?? I back up and fall over "don't be scared" he looked panicked more panicked than me surprisingly He picked me up and I got a better view of the mysterious person's face he was a was he no he couldn't be a demon but he didn't look scary he looked more kind "oh no ur a human uhh oh no uhm" for a demon he wasn't very frightening was he even a demon I gently speak "it's okay calm down otherwise someone else will see you what's your name?" He looks at me hesitating to talk but after a minute, or so he quietly said "Darryl but people call me badboyhalo or bad for short" he smiled warmly giving me slight comfort Bad looked at me as I started to shiver it was pretty cold bad took a step forward and wrapped his arms around me I froze as well this isn't something I was quite used to even from my father.

Hours later

I open my eyes and did I fall asleep I started to ask myself I lookup slightly at the demon who was carrying me where was his cloak? What happened he then noticed my big beady eyes glancing at him and he jumped nearly falling over he laughed nervously "where are u taking me" he smiled "to my house since I don't know you or where you live I'm sorry I couldn't leave you out in the cold" he frowned "nono it's okay" I and bad were talking about loads of things on the way there and I could tell we were gonna be good friends

10 muffins later

There was a bang at the door making me and bad stop our conversation he looked at me and pointed to go hide and so I did but I heard a familiar voice as bad answered the door was that DreamXD? I watched from my hiding place as he tried to find me why was he so furious and then he started arguing with bad I hated arguing it reminded me of when I was little and my mum and dad would argue I just sigh and close my eyes hoping that this would stop soon.

(Words used:407)