//Chapter 8//

(800 Reads WHAT)

I get woke up to the sound of smashing around and screaming I panic slightly barely being able to get up I stumbled to the door my heart beating faster every step becoming heavier than a rock. I open the door to the masked man arguing with the black-haired man I saw earlier that night.

Dreams POV:

I look at sapnap pissed "What do you mean you Can't find Bad" Sapnap sighed and started speaking again "Dream I woke up and he wasn't there" I grab the lamp next to me and throw it at Sapnap it barely just missing him I then pause and turn my attention to Y/N pausing as I did before I spoke, "what are you doing up did we say you could get up hm?" Y/N shakes their head and I just sigh feeling a little guilty about being so rude and mean to someone I didn't even know. And that's when it hit me I didn't know y/n at all so if I could get to know them a little more maybe I could make them trust me more and get the truth out of them.

I look at Dream and his expression changed quickly what was he plotting now I gulped just thinking about it and decided to go back to the bed in the room not wanting to even know what it was because I knew it was just gonna be evil and nothing good would come out of it but one thing that stayed in my head was the fact that bad was missing what had happened to him and was he okay, I hope that he's okay I also Wondered about DreamXD a lot was I his play toy or did he care about me I had so many questions and no one to ask them too I also thought about Suko and my dad they were probably worried sick wondering where I was and what had happened to me I just Sighed accepting that this was my life now.

(Ik this is short but I'll try my hardest to make new chapters as i have my gcse's now so i dont have much time but thank you guys for the support it means so much <3)

(Words used:387)