//Chapter 7//

(1# IN XD TYSM WTH) (TW:Mentions of needles)

I Open my eyes to muffled voices of people but who were they three men were standing outside the room I reckoned and I got up a bit too quickly and fell over One of the men walked in and went over to me picking me up he had a mask with a smile on it and He spoke to me softly "How do you know XD the god" I stay silent and he seems to get annoyed at my ignorance and then commanded I told him but I still stayed silent so he threw me to the floor and left and came back sticking a needle in me and I knocked out.

I woke up to the sound of Banging and pleads of someone I got up and went over to the door opening it quietly being sure no one heard me and went towards the sound of someone sobbing and I see Bad and I feel much happier and safer "Bad?" But he doesn't answer and one of the men grabs me "Stay away from bad he let you in his house and XD set fire to it" I felt awful Why would XD do something like that?

Sapnap POV

I grab Y/N and say in an aggressive tone "Stay away from Bad Het let you in his House and XD set fire to it" I watch as their face drops into a sad expression and I almost feel bad but Dream wants to know how they know that God to hopefully find our friend George I take Y/N back to the room and then leave locking the door, after all, there's always another, day right

(IK ITS BEEN SHORT BUT I PROMISE I WILL START UPDATING MORE OFTEN NOW ALSO TY FOR NEARLY 600 READS)

(Words used:311)