//Chapter 3//

(OML CHAPTER 3 AHHHH)

I got up very dizzy and walked towards the door and opened it God dam the place was huge my jaw dropped I started to walk towards one of the rooms the furniture was very high up and huge my eyes widened I thought 'Wait a dam minute I Havent seen PvP yet THANKGOD' I chuckled then went to walk out but was stopped by the one and only PvP "Wow i certainly must must be lucky today" He smirked I then went to run but PvP grabbed my wrist "So you're XD's Little slut well i think you can help me" I shook my head "I'm not a slut ACTUALLY-" DreamXD Butted in "PvP get off them Your gonna hurt them" PvP stopped grabbing my wrist and it had made a bit of a mark DreamXD had saw and stared at PvP "GET OUT" PvP tped away I looked at DreamXD he was super pissed, but his expression changed as his eyes had contact with mine my face started blushing H-HE WAS SHIRTLESS O-o He smiled and came over kneeling down grabbing my wrist gently to examine the mark "Does it hurt if i touch it..-" He had a calm tone I kinda liked this side of DreamXD He was gentle and drop dead gorgeous.

10 minutes later

"Does that feel better darling-" I nodded he then picked me up and he walked towards a room "u-uhm where are we going" he just smiled softly "To my room sweetheart so i can look after you-" I nuzzled into DreamXD he was very warm.I felt him then kiss my head and it made my heart explode into a million fireworks he then carefully lay me down on his bed then went over and shut the door "Why are you doing this-" He just grinned and went and layed next to me I suddenly felt arms wrap around me as he pulled me close to me I soon fell asleep Happily.

(I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS :D)
(Words used:337)