Prologue

Two Worlds. One of magic and one of Superpowers. Two boys from both sides met and find out that their twins that were separated at birth by their Mother and Father for their own safety.

Inko Midoriya was a old friend of James Potter. He asked her to take care of his son until he comes back. But he also says that if he doesn't return then be sure to treat him like he was her own son. Before he could Leave Inko asked for his son's name.

"Izuku Potter is his name but I'd prefer it if you allow him to be called Izuku Potter Midoriya. I'll have Professor Dumbledore and Principal Nezu explain everything else. Just contact these numbers and I'm sure they will understand the situation. If this is the last time I see you then I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry and I hope you can forgive me and take care of yourself and my son." James said, he had tears falling down his face as he pulls Inko into a hug she was also crying that this may be the last time she ever sees her best friend.

"James if this is the last time I will be seeing you I think I should tell you that. Back in middle school before you left I had a childhood crush on you. Also if Izuku has any other siblings I need to know what you plan on doing to keep them safe?" Inko asked, James was taken aback by both her confession and her question.

"Inko I felt the same way about you in middle school. Yes Izuku dose have a brother. A twin to be more precise. His name is Harry James Potter. I made sure that if anything happened to us that Harry will have his godfather Sirius Black. To take care of him. Here's a picture of Izuku and Harry. If Izuku ever finds out tell him the truth and give him this picture. Good bye Inko and I hope that you'll find someone else to make you happy." He said, he then disappeared.

"Be safe James and I promise you that I'll protect your son with my life." She said holding the sleeping green and black haired child to her chest.