Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty

I woke the next morning with my head feeling like it was going to explode, I tried to open my eyes but the brightness coming from the light in the room increased my headache tenfold. Squeezing my eyes shut i attempted to roll over. That was when I noticed that I was not alone in the bed. A warm arm hung over my stomach pulled me back towards a warm body when I tried to move.

What the hell happened last night? I asked myself as I tried to recall the memories of the night before. I remembered coming to look for my father and Gabe and only finding Gabe, I remember having drinks and talking. My eyes shot opened when I remember him kissing me, and I was kissing him back. I sat up and bed. “Oh no” I said out loud.

“Kylah what’s the matter?” I heard a sleepy Gabe ask.

I looked down at him and noticed he was looking at me with concern on his face “What happened last night?” I asked him. “Did we…?”

“No, we did not.”

“But I remember us, you know kissing and stuff.” I said frowning.

“And that was all we did, you wanted more but I decided that you were too drunk to know what you really wanted. Plus you were still feeling hurt from that guy and I did not want to take advantage of you”

“Oh” I said frowning. I could not help but feel a little rejected by him denying me. Am I really that unattractive that no one will ever want me? “I see” I said sighing and climbing out of the bed.

“Where are you going?” He asked me.

“Back to my own room” I told him as I walked toward the door in his room.

“Why?”

I shrugged my shoulders “You have had to put up with enough of me and my drunken ways last night, I think I should give you some space.”

I was about to reach for the door knob when Gabe appeared in front of me. He grabbed me by the shoulders “I could never get enough of you” He admits.

I look up into his black eyes “You’re only saying that, you couldn’t possibly mean it.”

I didn’t have time to thing before Gabe’s lips were on mine. His hands slipped off my shoulders and down my side as he wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled me closer to his body. I lifted my arms up and wrapped it around his neck and kissed him back passionate.

He finally pulled back and looked me in the eyes “I may have said no last night because you were to drunk, but I wouldn’t say no to you now.” He admitted.

I smile at him glad that he was not rejecting me. I didn’t think I could take anymore rejection at this point. “Who said I would be asking you again?” I asked him being cocky. “You had your chance last night and you said no.”

Gabe let out a frustrated noise before scooping me up in his arms and carrying me over to his bed. “Who said I will let you say no to me? I will have you begging for me before too long” He said placing me down on his bed. He stood back and lifted his black t-shirt over his head so that he was now standing in his boxer shorts.

Doubt of what he was about to do started to creep into me. I was not sure if this is what I really wanted. I hardly knew Gabe and he had betrayed me when he handed me over to the angels. Could I really trust him enough to have sex with him?

Gabe crawled back on the bed and paused above me. He must have seen the fear in my eyes because he stopped moving and stared at me “We don’t have to do anything Kylah if you are not ready.” He told me. “All you have to do is say stop and I will stop.”