Chapter; One

Kazuha moved swiftly, his blade gripped in his hand. He dashed forward and charged against the remaining few Fatui.

As he finished taking care of the Fatui, he began to walk away. He took a few steps before looking back to notice someone who looked to be slightly taller than him. He also appeared to look a few years older than him.

His face was unrecognisable as his head was tilted downwards, his strange-looking headpiece dawning on the upper half of his face.

Kazuha turned around, giving his full attention to the stranger. He looked up and put a hand on the rim of his headpiece.

"Who're you?" Kazuha questioned with a hint of suspicion. "The Balladeer. The 6th of the Fatui Harbingers." He smiled slyly.

Kazuha thought for a moment, he had heard this title before. He had heard it from someone in Liyue. He recalls what he had heard.

"Hey, did you hear? The Northland Bank is apparently the hideout of the Fatui!"

"Where did you hear that?! You must be going insane to believe that..."

"I also heard that they recruited some more Harbingers! One of them is this strange guy who wears a mysterious headpiece. I think he was called something like the Ball Deer..?"

"The Balladeer? I've heard of him, I heard he's pretty mysterious and peculiar."

Kazuha gaped when he remembered. The man standing before him, is a Harbinger..! Not only that, but he heard the 6th Harbinger is one of the strongest Harbingers in its entire roster!

"Scaramouche. It's my name."

"... Kazuha.... Kazuha's my name."

Scaramouche looked around him.

"I'm guessing you're the one who single-handedly wiped out my men?"

Kazuha nodded, not taking his eyes off Scaramouche. He stood there, taking in his appearance.

He had short stubby hair, beautiful blue in colour. He also had stunning dark blue shaded eyes. He almost looked like a blueberry.

His clothing is black with a gold plate shaped as an Electro symbol. He had red and white strands of fabric strung over his shoulders down to his waist. A purple and white string was strewn together and hung diagonally across his torso.

Everything else had quite a simple design. Kazuha stared in awe, and he would be lying if he said he wasn't mesmerised by his looks.

Kazuha was snapped back to reality when he realised Scaramouche was yelling at him.

"Hey! Stop daydreaming and listen to me you idiot! Are you even listening?!"

Kazuha flushed red since Scaramouche walked up real close to him and their faces were only centimetres away.

Scaramouche never noticed and pulled his face away. He started walking away, and Kazuha calmed himself down.

Kazuha turned around, but then Scaramouche stopped. He turned around and Kazuha turned back to look at him.

He looked at Kazuha, and made a firm statement.

"We will meet again."

Kazuha was about to say something when Scaramouche turned around and started sprinting away.

Kazuha was left alone with no answers and only more questions.