Chapter; Eleven

"Sorry Scaramouche.. I can't tell you as of now." Kazuha replied before a small silence took over the room.

"Why not?" Scaramouche thought he must have been threatened not to tell him. "Just tell me. Whatever it is it's okay."

Kazuha stared at the ground before shaking his head furiously. His mind rushed through a tunnel of thoughts, some telling him it would be good to tell him now as opposed to later, majority of them told him not to tell him as he and Scaramouche along with him, may be killed.

"I can't. And I won't. For our safety." Kazuha had a blunt tone but an almost teary expression.

Scaramouche looked at the tears which attempted to stay in, but soon spilled down Kazuha's cheek.

Scaramouche cursed at himself for making him upset, abruptly getting up and leaving the room. He soon returned with a white mug, steam gushing out of the top.

Scaramouche placed the mug in front of Kazuha, silently offering him to drink it. The content of the mug was the same coffee they drank the last time they were here together, when Sayu was sleeping.

Kazuha took the mug into his hands slowly and hesitantly. He lifted the mug up to his mouth before taking a small quiet sip.

"Sorry for being too forceful.." Scaramouche looked down at his hands, feeling guilty. He muttered under his breath how it was his fault Kazuha was upset.

Kazuha put the mug down, keeping his eyes averted away from the other's eyes. He stood up, and much to Scaramouche's surprise, walked over and fell onto his chest, arms wrapped around Scaramouche's waist.

Kazuha's facial expression was unable to be seen as his face was snuggled up in Scaramouche's chest.

A light red painted Scaramouche's face as he embraced Kazuha. You couldn't tell, but Kazuha was as red as an Autumn leaf.

His ears were tinted a bright red, you could see a little bit of his cheeks, which were dusted in a very bright red which stood out against his pale skin.

"I'll tell you. Soon."

A/N
I haven't updated in such a long time y'all probably thought I was on hiatus-

The real reason is just because my damned ideas flew out the window

Then when I jumped out the window I saw writer's block kidnapping my ideas, motivation and good plot reasoning.

Still haven't been able to find them. They've been missing for 2 weeks now.

If you see them anywhere let me know-
I need my ideas and motivation
Good plot too but I'm bad at that

_______________
Missing!
Ideas
Motivation
Good Plot Reasoning
If found, please report to A̶u̶t̶h̶o̶r̶ B̶i̶t̶c̶h̶ J4m0ffici41
(Jam.Official)
_______________