1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL!

Today, 31st of October, 2022 (It's 31st October as of the time of publishing for me). Today, is the one year anniversary of my writing career.

365 days have passed since my first ever book was published. And to celebrate this special occasion, I will show hand pics / hand reveal and write a special KazuScara one-shot!

After the one-shot and hand pics, there will also be a few short 'Behind the Scenes' skits.

There will be 3 parts:

Hand reveal

Celebration special fluff chapter

'Behind the Scenes' skits

Please enjoy! (I tried my best please don't attack me)

~{✦}~

~{✦}~Special Chapter: Trick or Treat?

~{✦}~
Special Chapter:
Trick or Treat?

"Rah! Did I scare you?" Yoimiya happily bounced about in a slightly ragged white cloak, supposedly a homemade ghost costume.

A group of costumed Inazumans walked down a pathway of stairs just outside Inazuma city.

"C'mon! Hurry, hurry! The quicker we get to the city, the more time we have to get ourselves some good old candy!" Itto, who was wearing an Oni mask made with cardboard and crayons, held his Oni-styled trick-or-treating bucket high into the air.

"Do be patient, Mr Arataki. We only just left Mr Kaedehara's living space." Ayato spoke, dressed in a goofy Boba suit that Yoimiya forced him to wear.

"I told a friend of mine to meet us up in the city. Yoimiya and Sayu have met him on previous occasions." Kazuha informed the others, dressed as a mummy.

As they descended down the stairs into the outskirts of Inazuma City and Ritou, the sun slowly sank into the horizon line.

Upon reaching the city, a short man wearing a large circular witch's hat was seen waiting near some stairs. He was dressed in black witch-like attire and was holding a miniature cauldron, supposedly his trick-or-treating bucket.

He turned his head around and his facial expression softened upon seeing Kazuha. He walked up to Kazuha with open arms and a slight smile, and so Kazuha opened his arms in response.

Scaramouche gripped onto Kazuha tightly with his face pressed up against his shoulder. "It's been a little while, hasn't it, Kuni?"

Scaramouche hummed in response and Kazuha gently removed his hat and held it in his hand, allowing him to see Scaramouche better.