Chapter one: HI HOOONNEEY <3

Hee Gi:

'Saranghae yo, Hee Gi-ah'

'Nado Saranghae yo, Taehyung-ah'

Then the two of us kissed as the sun sets.

*Krrrrrrinnng  *Krriinngg  *Krrrrriiiiinggggg

Taehyung?? Who is he?? Oww, my head hurts. Ah,nevermind that.

Hmmmfff... What day is it?! I don't wanna get up~~

"Gi-ah! Get out of bed already! It's like 10:39 in the freaking morning!!" Aish =_= why is Chan Ji so noisy?!

I checked my phone for some updates.

109 unread messages.

Ugh. Too lazy to read it =__=

I was about to get up when I felt something heavy on my waist. Weird. I know I'm not on my red days yet :3

What the fudge is an arm doing on my waist?? And...

"OH MY FREAKING GHAD!! WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?!?!" What the heck is he doing here in MY room?! T.T I feel so violated already~

I got my blanket and wrapped it around me. Aish, I'm conservative ya know.

"Hmm?? Aish. Sleep again. I'm tired."he yawned and buried his face on my neck. TIRED?! OH MY... WHAT THE HECK DID HE DO?! OR WORSE,WHAT DID WE DO?!

"Jagiyaaaa~~ Bogoshipeo~~" he whispered and moved in closer to me.

"WHO THE HECK ARE YOU???"

"Hmm?? You can't remember me?!" he asked and looked at me.

Of course,I just met you =___= And, you're inside my room in the morning.

"I'm your yeobo. Your oppa,jagiya." he looked straight into my eyes. Captivating me.

Wait,what?!.__. What's wrong with me today??!

"Dude, I'm single. And I'm not gonna marry at the age of 20."

I got up from my bed. I need to get out of here!._.

But, before I could get to the door, he pulled me close and pinned me on the wall. He was two inches away from me.

"What's happening to you?? Why can't you remember me?!" He squeaked and held my shoulders. Ouch??._.

"Seriously dude, I really don't know youu. And I have no idea with that marriage thingy of yours."

"Gi-ah?? Who are you talking to?? Do we need to call an ambula--- Oh my... SOAHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Oh sh... Ji hyun unnie saw us!!

Soah unnie quickly came and jaw-dropped. Followed by Chan Ji who was covered with foam and her toothbrush in her hands.

Did I mentioned that this guy is shirtless and only wearing boxers?? And I'm only wearing a see-through dress??

"I won..." he declared and smirked while looking at Soah unnie and Ji hyun unnie.

I could see that my unnies know him. I could tell that they were up to something and this guy participated.

I knew it. They're all crazy =__=

"Fine. But, does she remember you??" Soah unnie smirked. While this guy was surprised.

"Tss. I'll deal with that. All I know is, she's not your concern anymore."

"She doesn't even remember you,pabo!!"

"I'm not Jimin you know." was that supposed to be a joke??.__.

"Oh shush!! If she can't remember you,what's the use?!?!" Ji hyun unnie said and immediately pulled me from this guy. About time -,-

"This is not the end!!" he said and went inside the bathroom.

Huh... What the heck is he doing?

Jungkook:

"Where the hell is Taehyung?!?!" Namjoon hyung screamed. Oh yeah, I haven't seen him.

"Hunting down pigeons??"-Jin hyung.

"Flying??"-Hoseok hyung.

"Pipe down,swaegless people!!" Yoongi hyung shouted from the corner. He's sleeping again. Of course. It's his job =___=

"Then that means..." Oh f... Jimin!! He hugged and smooched me as if I was a girl. I really wanna punch him in the face.

With a chair.

Thrice.

"Oh ghad. Could you stop?!" I shouted,shoving him away from me and running to Jin hyung from protection. Take that you,jamless man!! :p

"Everyone, including Suga, you are to go to the Diamond enterprises in two hours. Dress to impress please. And wear your fanciest manners." PD-nim announced. When did he got here?!

"Where's V??" he asks and looked around.

"Mollaseo, PD-nim." I answered.

"Aish. That kid. Anyway, get ready ok?? The ride there will be one hour. So,you have an hour to get ready." he continued and left.

"Ok~~" Jin hyung left. I'm guessing, he's finding his make-up artist and stylist.

"Who needs make-up when you have swaeg?!" Suga hyung hollered from the sofa.

"Oh pipe down, turtle. Get up already." Namjoon hyung ordered and left the practice room. Maybe following Jin hyung.

"Oh Kookie~~" tss. Whatevah. -,-

I'm getting my suit!

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

(A/N:)

Ohohoho~~ the normal brain is hunting me T.T Mianhe~~

So,lemme guess. You're thinking and concluding that Hee Gi got in an accident  in the past and forgets everything right?? Ohohoho.

that's not my plot,dear.

See you next week for the second chapter~~

Requests,Suggestions,Dedications??

PM me or comment it :) it is highly appreciated :)

Vote and comment~~

If this chapter gets at least eleven reads, I'll be posting chapter two by thursday :) ohohoho

Thank you for  reading~~ stay tuned please~~

P.s: Mianhe if author-nim is quite demanding :3 I just wanna make sure that somebody is reading this fanfic of mine :3

Xoxo,
Shuga's Swaegger